The Weeknd - Balloons Trilogy

3arl

this is absolutely music to fuck to. i've fucked to house of balloons several times, with multiple girls. because this shit gets everyone revved up.

BUT NOT $200 REVVED UP.

no. house of balloons. think about it... the album starts off with him telling the broad he's about to fuck "you wanna be high for this dick". that's when you smoke up and then get down.

Guest tms2787

Got damn! I didn't know Trust Issues was on Echoes In Silence. Teenage Eric must have the super, duper deluxe edition, rare 1/1 variant.

Well, i did purchase one, if that makes me an idiot that is ok i suppose. I have never sold a single record i have purchased, and like to think of my collection as a reference collection. Sometimes this means shelling out a little more for a box set but i don't mind, i figure since i don't drink/smoke i gotta have some sort of vice. 

I think what this set comes down to is what is it worth to you. 

Guest tms2787

Well, i did purchase one, if that makes me an idiot that is ok i suppose. I have never sold a single record i have purchased, and like to think of my collection as a reference collection. Sometimes this means shelling out a little more for a box set but i don't mind, i figure since i don't drink/smoke i gotta have some sort of vice. 

I think what this set comes down to is what is it worth to you. 

I applaud this post, I don't think anyone said anyone who bought this is an idiot. I loved all three of these albums, drove three hours to see him live and I really really wanted this, I could buy it but personally I just can't justify it. I also don't smoke, do drugs, or drink (well, much) and I think A LOT of us here consider records our 'vice' (mine are also shoes) but I just didn't expect this to be $200. I'd love to see actual pictures when you do get it!