The Weeknd - Balloons Trilogy

3arl

I launched that link and saw the price, then promptly lol'd and tapped Command+W.  His albums, as a whole, are pretty enjoyable.  Just nowhere near $200-enjoyable.  I'm pretty grateful the price-tag made this such an easy decision.  I was dreading the idea of waffling over whether or not to drop $80.

my thoughts exactly

This is excessive in all regards.

How does 3 EPs = 6 LPs?

Each Song is 4-5 minutes LPs are ment to hold about 4, 3 minutes songs on each side with proper spacing. this is like 28 songs at 5 minutes a piece, do the math.

Really I feel like I need to get this now because this is like I said going to be a flippers dream, but sadly I'm 15 and only have $5

Each Song is 4-5 minutes LPs are ment to hold about 4, 3 minutes songs on each side with proper spacing. this is like 28 songs at 5 minutes a piece, do the math.

Really I feel like I need to get this now because this is like I said going to be a flippers dream, but sadly I'm 15 and only have $5

don't try to find a silver lining.

unless the box has a literal silver lining.

I don't think the number of songs has any sort of bearing on the length of each side. Every pressing plant has different pressing standards. That being said, the only thing I can think of is if there are only two songs on each side (plus a third one on one side) and every single LP is cut at 45rpm.

I dunno. All I know is that they're not going to get my $200.