Black Keys - the big come pp /150 ...Lemon Vinyl

weinerdog

LOL WOW. It was kind of a joke. I have a job, that's how I bought the thing in the first place. HOWEVER does that mean you shouldn't ever sell your rare stuff for more money than you bought it for? That's the way collecting works. Otherwise I'd have something like the original pressing of Clouds Taste Metallic on green vinyl for $15 or Takk... for $30. All I'm saying is if I were in a pickle of some sort (not saying that I am) and I saw an opportunity to buy a record for $14 and sell it in a couple days for $75 in order to eat, I would. That's easy easy cash. There are people that will and do pay that much for this kind of stuff. Sure, it sucks for people who can't afford it (even like myself most of the time), but for every person who can't afford it there are 5 collectors who have the money in hand ready to spend. Once again, it may not apply to this particular release but damn... I said a couple words and I have people being totally rude for no reason.

but what youre refering to is buying vinyl, enjoying it, and then having to turn it around later down the road, when the value has gone up cause its OOP and you need the funds badly to eat.

what you joked about was flipping the copy you JUST bought while the value is up before they "find" more copies and you cant flip it for as much.

either way, im not trying to start a flipping argument, but it was a tasteless joke.