Black Keys - the big come pp /150 ...Lemon Vinyl

weinerdog

"I dont have to tell you what the early colors are going for on E bay!

Ehm the same price since your label sell them also on Ebay! http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-KEYS-LTD-EDITION-of-150-0n-LEMON-vinyl-LP-/271059557146?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f1c689b1a

But kind of sucks that they lie about how limited this is if what you say is true..

Guest deathbydrums

"I dont have to tell you what the early colors are going for on E bay!

Ehm the same price since your label sell them also on Ebay! http://www.ebay.com/...=item3f1c689b1a

But kind of sucks that they lie about how limited this is if what you say is true..

Yup, I can confirm that this label likes to be deliberately misleading assholes. They're in the "bullshit claims of limited pressings" thread.

Edit: Here's the detail from the bullshit claims thread, "... the Black Keys The Big Come Up reverse cover limited to 100 copies that turned out to be 2000". So same artist, same album, same tactic. SAME BS.

I got the email 5 hours ago and since the Black Keys ate one of the more popular bands out there right now my guess is if there was only 150 theyd be long gone by now. If I didn't have a copy I'd probably pick one up because the yellow looks kind of cool though. They are probably gonna go through every color available for this album though.

Maaaan I thought I just made the purchase of the century.

lol, it's a great way to move units for people to buy on impulse. i've seen it happen plenty of times over the past couple of years, and a couple of times with black keys. banquet records in the uk is biggest culprit.