Weeds series finale.

were about 10 years in the future. they try letting you know with some blonde streaks in nancys hair and some scruff on the boys. but mostly, its just iphone20's and stevie having his bar mitzvah.

so everyones coming to nancys house (in pittsburg i think?) for the reception and whatnot.. so the first hour is hey lets bring back virtually every person from the show EXCEPT CELIA and give them a story for the interim.

guillermo tells stevie the truth about his dad, which ultimately leads to him saying fuck this im not even jewish at his bar mitzva.

doug reconnects with his gay son. andy has a girlfriend and a baby. silas and meagan are married with a baby, and meagan is a total cunt for some reason. i love that they dont even bother to resolve her hatred for nancy. shane basically mirrors his drunk cop buddy.. theyre just wasted and banging their prosty girlfriends the whole time.

nancy sells her giant pot store business to starbucks and then it ends with arms outstretched playing over nancy silas shane doug and andy smoking a joint on the porch.

conrad wasn't mentioned either, and he had a pretty big role in the episode before this.

it seemed like a cop out episode, because they couldn't really end the show without weed being legal or nancy getting killed.

so obviously they opted for the happy ending.

They mention Conrad for a moment. I can't remember who exactly says it but they say he has kids now. It was super brief and undetailed.

I wonder why Heylia wasn't mentioned at all either.

yea, pretty shitty series finale. Conrad wasnt there because his wife was due soon? Also is it just me or did stevie look completely white? He looks way darker when hes little idk it was weird. I think I would of prefered some crazy shit going down and Nancy getting killed or something.