PO: The Sh!t (Ryan Adams) - Slef Protrait Cassette

I've been disapointed with the last 3 full lengths he put out and i thought the live box set was awful. I've slowy been selling off my collection and this kinda stuff keeps encouraging me to do so.

awful?? that's pretty harsh. what did you expect?.....it sounds EXACTLY like him playing live. haha

you must've like cardinalogy well enough to use one it's songs for your username

awful?? that's pretty harsh. what did you expect?.....it sounds EXACTLY like him playing live. haha

you must've like cardinalogy well enough to use one it's songs for your username

Meh half of cardinology was good, so was half of easy tiger, i dug III/IV, ashes & fire was too little too late for me. I just feel that nothings been as good as the year he put out 3 records

I was looking forward to an unreleased box set rather than a bunch of live recordings.

Or if he finally put out that blackhole record id be down for that

I've been disapointed with the last 3 full lengths he put out and i thought the live box set was awful. I've slowy been selling off my collection and this kinda stuff keeps encouraging me to do so.

I'm sorry to hear that

...but at the same time I'll gladly buy what Im missing off you :)

I have no lists but the next two releases im thinking of parting with are the empty room & come home tour 7" 's

I just finished cataloging all of my records, which due to laziness had become a complete mess. My empty room 7" is completely gone from my collection. I don't even know a single person besides myself who has any interest whatsoever in vinyl, so where it could be is a mystery. Hmmm.

Its punk rock so whats the point youre trying to make? I expect punk albums to be of terrible quality, unless of course its boy band punk rock, then i expect it to sound nice and pretty.

It's actually bad quality because this was sourced from a stream rip of mp3s from Ryan's site. Cause that's all Ryan had.

It's actually bad quality because this was sourced from a stream rip of mp3s from Ryan's site. Cause that's all Ryan had.

How did u confirm this? Doesn't make sense that Ryan would upload a stream rip of these songs to his website, then download that rip and keep those mp3s instead? To me the cassettes sound better than the stream rip copies I've had for years. Unless Ryan just lost them entirely and downloaded a bootleg of these years later. If that's true that would suck because the saDRAcula albums were put out the same way and more than likely suffered the same fate.