Denon DP-300F yay or nay? sorry for all the threads.

What preamp did you get that made the total with a debut come to $600? Why the Debut and not the Carbon?

i actually mistyped and miscalculated. I ended up getting the essential for 300. and bought a preamp from pro-ject that was around 150?. so I ended up only spending about 500ish. i read all the reviews. I weighed my options due to price and reviews. I didn't want to spend over 500. so this was the right choice for me.

I have had a Denon DP300F for 2 or 3 years now and it's EXCELLENT! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a classy TT with automatic features. It even comes with a built-in preamp if you don't have the gear. You can easily change the cartridge too. The price dropped a bit because I paid mine a little over 400$ (in Canada).

I have had a Denon DP300F for 2 or 3 years now and it's EXCELLENT! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a classy TT with automatic features. It even comes with a built-in preamp if you don't have the gear. You can easily change the cartridge too. The price dropped a bit because I paid mine a little over 400$ (in Canada).

yeah its a high quality turntable. wanted to get one myself but couldnt find it in canada under 500$. needle doctor ships it but its 100$ and shipped UPS which will then charge me 200$ more in customs. where did you get yours? im in montreal. i bought a good amp with phono meanwhile so i might go toward something with no preamp but if i can find one of these id be happy too

yeah its a high quality turntable. wanted to get one myself but couldnt find it in canada under 500$. needle doctor ships it but its 100$ and shipped UPS which will then charge me 200$ more in customs. where did you get yours? im in montreal. i bought a good amp with phono meanwhile so i might go toward something with no preamp but if i can find one of these id be happy too

I ordered it from Dumoulin. Any store that carries Denon products should be able to get you one. Ask a seller.

The internal preamp can be turned off so you can use your amp with phono input. I use a Harman Kardon stereo amp. Very classy.

I ordered it from Dumoulin. Any store that carries Denon products should be able to get you one. Ask a seller.

The internal preamp can be turned off so you can use your amp with phono input. I use a Harman Kardon stereo amp. Very classy.

didnt all the dumoulin stores close? the ones on ste catherines, MtRoyal and Stlaurent are gone