PO: Kendrick Lamar- good kid, m.A.A.d city

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. I already bought the cd. Gonna but it on vinyl tomorrow. Best rap album since my beautiful dark twisted fantasy

in the last 2 years, we've gotten my beautiful dark twisted fantasy, take care, good kid, m.a.a.d. city, and channel orange. that shit cray.

Yes sir I am...actually no I'm not, I didn't give Take Care or Twisted Fantasy a time a day. So I can't really say, but I feel as if Kanye and Drake are just another cliche, radio, mainstream crap. But, I understand a lot of people dig it and thats cool. Channel Orange is cool, still need to listen a lot more to make an opinion. I only really liked Drake's first mixtape, after that not my thing. As soon as I hear Lil' Wayne's voice on anything, I throw up in my mouth.

Yes sir I am...actually no I'm not, I didn't give Take Care or Twisted Fantasy a time a day. So I can't really say, but I feel as if Kanye and Drake are just another cliche, radio, mainstream crap. But, I understand a lot of people dig it and thats cool. Channel Orange is cool, still need to listen a lot more to make an opinion. I only really liked Drake's first mixtape, after that not my thing. As soon as I hear Lil' Wayne's voice on anything, I throw up in my mouth.

i didn't like drake until take care. before that, he always seemed like a clown.  these 4 examples are just some of the most *complete* rap albums i've ever heard. and they all have a very similar tone, so i can't help but draw comparison among them.

i didn't like drake until take care. before that, he always seemed like a clown.  these 4 examples are just some of the most *complete* rap albums i've ever heard. and they all have a very similar tone, so i can't help but draw comparison among them.

What do you mean by "complete" rap albums? Just curious. 

i didn't like drake until take care. before that, he always seemed like a clown. these 4 examples are just some of the most *complete* rap albums i've ever heard. and they all have a very similar tone, so i can't help but draw comparison among them.

I could like all the underground rap ever and still love the shit out of those four records. solid albums there Ry. I also really liked big boi's last one.