Secret Audio Club - 001 : Half Hearted Hero - Defining. Refining.

chaps

Had never listened to HHH until I saw the pic above awhile back regarding this pressing. Listened, loved, ordered immediately. Obviously I was crossing my fingers for one of the 1/1 or something really low but I assumed those were probably reserved in some way.

I got the 7/15 "Squirtle" and I love it. I want them all, though. Gotta catch 'em all!

Had never listened to HHH until I saw the pic above awhile back regarding this pressing. Listened, loved, ordered immediately. Obviously I was crossing my fingers for one of the 1/1 or something really low but I assumed those were probably reserved in some way.

I got the 7/15 "Squirtle" and I love it. I want them all, though. Gotta catch 'em all!

It was random, thanks for checking it out dude! 

I got a TMNT varient! It looks sick. Love what you are doing dude!

There are a ton of amazing labels that post here but without a doubt Chaps and 16RPM (Clearview)are doing some of the most fun stuff.  Releasing cool fun stuff and going out of their way to make sure every customer is stoked with their order.

There are a ton of amazing labels that post here but without a doubt Chaps and 16RPM (Clearview)are doing some of the most fun stuff.  Releasing cool fun stuff and going out of their way to make sure every customer is stoked with their order.

can vouch for this. the dude replies to everything and is always super nice. If I hadn't bought two of these during the last press, I would have loved to try my luck and see what I got. They all look awesome, it's a great album. 

What are these HHH wax packs I'm hearing about? 

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/94287-secret-audio-club-wax-packs-series-1/page-29#entry1796077

I wrote this big long thing about what it is and how fun it has been for everyone but my phone fucked it up. Check that link and waxpacks.us for more deets. HHH has a 7" in the set with four different variants and in my opinion is the best of the 10, even though I knew next to nothing about them before Wax Packs.