PO: The Man With The Iron Fists Soundtrack Deluxe Package

http://soultemplemus...eluxe-ultra-pak

This is the ULTIMATE collector's set from THE MAN WITH THE IRON FISTS. It includes 5 CDs: 1. The Soundtrack album on CD, personally AUTOGRAPHED by The RZA!!, 2. The Score CD, 3. The Limited Edition Soundtrack Instrumental CD, 4. The 2CD set IRON FIST CHRONICLES, a 24 track, 2CD compilation of original soul and funk tracks that inspired the score to the film and the classic sound of the Wu-Tang Clan. In addition to the 5 CDs you will receive the Super Limited, Hand Silk-Screen Double Colored Vinyl version of the Soundtrack Album, plus a Bonus 7" Vinyl Single! ...plus 2 posters: the Original Film Poster (18"x24") and the Limited Iron Fists Tour Poster (11"x17")! ...and a Digital Download of the entire set... 70 WAV Files! This package is limited to ONLY 300 sets worldwide. Don't Sleep!

Pre-order includes immediate download of 58 tracks in your choice of MP3 320, FLAC, or other formats. A link to the complete album will be emailed to you the moment it’s released.

$85 and shipping on or around October 22.

normal when I

Don't know why its spaced. Its Normal when I copy paste. IDK

The record and seven inch are available here for $39.98

http://www.getondown...um.php?id=15601

Anyone know of a UK/Euro distro of this? Totals in at $63 with cheapest shipping option. All i can find on local distros is the normal 2LP version.

EDIT: Hold that, its an Get On Down exclusive. Gonna have to suck it up or pass.

You can pre-order the standard vinyl from that bandcamp site, too, for $15: http://soultemplemus...oundtrack-album

It's just not the deluxe silk-screened colored version, but it's a lot cheaper. That said, I really want the limited version. I just don't know if I can rationalize dropping $40 on it...

You can also throw in the 2LP film score for ten bucks more and get the full package: http://www.getondown.com/album.php?id=15617

My only question is what the deluxe red vinyl is actually limited to. The GetOnDown site says 500, which I'm inclined to believe. But they're package of that with the film score says the package is limited to 100, and the Rza autographed bundle on his bandcamp site says that the bundle is limited to 300. So does that mean there are only 100 copies of the vinyl alone available? Or is it really 800 (or more) total?

My only question is what the deluxe red vinyl is actually limited to. The GetOnDown site says 500, which I'm inclined to believe. But they're package of that with the film score says the package is limited to 100, and the Rza autographed bundle on his bandcamp site says that the bundle is limited to 300. So does that mean there are only 100 copies of the vinyl alone available? Or is it really 800 (or more) total?

In case anyone is curious, I emailed Get On Down about this and just got a response:

"We planned to make 500. RZA's people request an additional 300 copies for them to sell for their bundles. So there is 800 total."

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I ordered the red exclusive from Get On Down and received it last week. If you ordered the crazy deluxe package from Rza's bandcamp page then they probably just don't have all the pieces ready to ship yet. And if you ordered just the vinyl from the bandcamp page, its a gatefold black vinyl I think, not the limited red. Either way, I wouldn't worry about it just yet.

Has anyone seen the movie yet? I was thinking about going this weekend but then I realized Skyfall comes out tomorrow and I'd rather see that.