MOVING SALE - OP IVY / STRUNG OUT / NOFX / THE FALCON / LAWRENCE ARMS /TRIO / WILHELM- ALOT ADDED!

JennyMiller182

Jenny, don't let these children get to you... All they do is whine whine whine! IMO sell these on ebay, you will get double the price and not have to deal with 5 year olds.... Take you time shipping mine out, unlike these spoiled impatient cry babies, Quot

I won't lose any sleep waiting for a record. Now watch how many of them start attacking me for calling them babies! it's going to be a fun night! Bwahahaha

2 posts. lol

jenny, you do realize the point of a bump....right? haha. if your topic was posted in 4 hours before your bump, one of which was your post, its already at the top part of the first page and theres no need to bump.

i know youve only ever posted in your sale topic on these boards, but there IS a 24 hour bump rule just to give everyone a chance. although, like i said, yours is already easily on the first page anyway....

i wasn't feeling very good today =( - i even called out sick from work which i NEVER do - i am getting to your messages now so i appologize for slacking - my boyfriend packed up a bunch for me this afternoon so depending how i feel either him or i will drop more off at the post office 2morrow - hang tight peeps although i am under the weather i am still trying to please each and everyone of you - thx! =D

it NEVER takes a "day or two" for tracking to get updated. I worked for USPS. unless the tracking system is down, it takes 1-2 hours after the item is scanned for it to be reflected online. "electronic info received" just means she printed a label on stamps.com. hasn't actually been shipped yet. unless she has shipped them in the last hour or two. I'm beginning to smell something rancid...

it NEVER takes a "day or two" for tracking to get updated. I worked for USPS. unless the tracking system is down, it takes 1-2 hours after the item is scanned for it to be reflected online. "electronic info received" just means she printed a label on stamps.com. hasn't actually been shipped yet. unless she has shipped them in the last hour or two. I'm beginning to smell something rancid...

If you scan packages at the facility then yes. The USPS site I use just sends them to the sort facility without scanning usually, and sometimes its taken a day or two to go to the facility...at least according to tracking. But hey if people are suspicious to each their own. I'll give it another few days before I'd really get worried. I have had people take a while to send me a package before.