To my weed smokers

Well I'm in the guard since I'm out of active now. So I have a chance of getting tested monthly, but the army tests are weird and they focus on the amount, if its above so many nanograms or some shit then they bust ya. Plus I like to lift and work out so it makes me lazy, I like to get my mind right every once in a while. Okie dokie?

I'm used to smoking all day everyday so taking time off makes me anxious and bored as shit.

Man I must be the opposite of everyone here. I usually smoke and then need to be productive. I’ll start cleaning or decorating or something. I smoke probably once a week now, even less sometimes. This is coming from someone who used to have to smoke before every meal just to have an appetite.

Here is a bandcamp I don’t really remember how I came upon. You will probably hate it, I really do.

http://openrelationship.bandcamp.com/album/born-weird-ep

Man I must be the opposite of everyone here. I usually smoke and then need to be productive. I’ll start cleaning or decorating or something. I smoke probably once a week now, even less sometimes. This is coming from someone who used to have to smoke before every meal just to have an appetite.

Here is a bandcamp I don’t really remember how I came upon. You will probably hate it, I really do.

http://openrelations...m/born-weird-ep

that happens to me sometimes... especially if im in a situation where i get stoned and then worry about getting caught (like if my parents come home or something), then i go to WORK.

but of course most sessions leave me slothy.

Pretty chill. I like it. And maddie yes that band sucks, I paused the new basement for that. I hope you're happy :)

I'm picking up a bag tonight, my DD is awesome and sends me text alerts on what she gets. She has some "blue dream" I don't really give a shit about names of weed but that sounds awesome. Gimme

shit. i'm going to nyc tonight, staying for the weekend. with cmj shenanigans, i don't think there's even a chance i don't smoke.

whatever, 19 days is still something to be proud of. especially when half the purpose was interviewing for a job that i would be drug tested for... and that interview never even happened.

haha i remember when I picked up a second job me and a few dudes just smoked a 5 g blunt the night before.

bought the fake piss you put in the microwave I was nervous as shit I was in there for literally 10 seconds and shes like is everything okay in there ? i ended up spilling a little on my boxers cause i was so shaky.

Sounds like it. I pretty much forced myself to quit smoking because of how lazy and unproductive it made me. Plus I started on a new medication to get rid of my anxiety which I'm pretty sure was brought on by how much I was smoking. I'm not so anxious anymore and I don't feel the need to gorge myself on sweets every night (damn those munchies!) Now I just drink a lot of craft beer. Pretty much switched one vice for another :/

Sounds like it. I pretty much forced myself to quit smoking because of how lazy and unproductive it made me. Plus I started on a new medication to get rid of my anxiety which I'm pretty sure was brought on by how much I was smoking. I'm not so anxious anymore and I don't feel the need to gorge myself on sweets every night (damn those munchies!) Now I just drink a lot of craft beer. Pretty much switched one vice for another :/

this exactly.

I definitely used to be a 2-3-4-5-6-7 times a day smoker, for years. Probably between sophomore year of high school and last year. But within the last year, i've probably cut down to smoking once or twice a week. It just doesn't do it for me like it used to. Now when I'm stoned I tend to focus all my thoughts on the negative parts of my life, and I get really overwhelmed. Probably when I was in high school and basically worry free it was a lot easier and enjoyable now I just can't do it. But no matter how much I tell myself I don't want to do it anymore, I have one friend that is always smoking and i have a hard time turning down anything that's free.