PO: Misfits Devil's Rain Halloween Orange Vinyl /250

I love the Misfits...I would rather it be the original but if I can hear the stuff live it would be good for me. I was too young when Glenn was in the band to go to a concert. I didn't know Glenn was playing Misfits songs now. The last I heard he was angry that Jerry sued him for the name and said he would never play those songs again.

He's been playing Misfits songs for many years. I've seen him twice with Doyle and that is as close to the real Misfits as you are gonna get.

As far as post-Danzig era, Famous Monsters is a solid record. I was surprised I liked it as much as I did, but that is because Graves is singing and not Jerry.

I love the Misfits...I would rather it be the original but if I can hear the stuff live it would be good for me. I was too young when Glenn was in the band to go to a concert. I didn't know Glenn was playing Misfits songs now. The last I heard he was angry that Jerry sued him for the name and said he would never play those songs again.

Poor record sales and poor attendance for his shows likely changed his stance.

Oh please stop this whining crybaby crap already. Any mere mention of Misfits turns into a Danzig VS Graves shitfest or shit on Jerry shitfest.

I for one hope to get a copy of Devil's Rain.

I can't speak for the other posters, but I can assure you I'm not whining. I merely thought I'd share my opinion of the post-Danzig Misfits. I have absolutely nothing against Jerry, and plan to go see the current line-up in December. Though, I'll admit I'm mainly going in hopes of getting him to sign Walk Among Us (already have Glenn and Doyle's signatures). If you happen to like the current version of the band, more power to ya.

I am not whining. I listen to Jerry and Graves as well. I prefer Danzig era Misfits. My favorite post Danzig has to be Project 1950s. They could do another album like that and I would be first in line to buy it. I don't know why but I would. I met Graves once and he said he like the Danzig songs but when I saw them they didn't play much Danzig era songs. Funny huh!

Oh please stop this whining crybaby crap already. Any mere mention of Misfits turns into a Danzig VS Graves shitfest or shit on Jerry shitfest.

I for one hope to get a copy of Devil's Rain.

If having an opinion about music is "whining" then I guess VC is full of whiners? People here are stating their opinions about the different versions of a band that a lot of people love. You're the only one that seems to be crying. We are having a discussion. BTW listening to Jerry sing is truly a "shitfest".

I'll admit I'm mainly going in hopes of getting him to sign Walk Among Us (already have Glenn and Doyle's signatures).

i saw them on the tour that graves left the band during, sometime between 99-01, and they had a singer that they "picked up while in austin". (impotent sea snakes, primitive reason, and murphys law opened, if this gives you an idea of which tour it was), and after the show jerry stayed on stage to sign stuff and shake hands. he signed my skull gloves, and i gave one to a friend. i've since lost it, but i remember the night well.

i don't know if this is common practice, or if they are still playing venues this big (the show i saw was at deep ellum live, in dallas), but i don't see why he wouldn't give you a chance.

i saw them on the tour that graves left the band during, sometime between 99-01, and they had a singer that they "picked up while in austin". (impotent sea snakes, primitive reason, and murphys law opened, if this gives you an idea of which tour it was), and after the show jerry stayed on stage to sign stuff and shake hands. he signed my skull gloves, and i gave one to a friend. i've since lost it, but i remember the night well.

i don't know if this is common practice, or if they are still playing venues this big (the show i saw was at deep ellum live, in dallas), but i don't see why he wouldn't give you a chance.

Yeah, my understanding is that Jerry is really nice and accommodating. I'm guessing I'll get it signed, but I don't want to assume.

• 4 weeks later...