DO NOT BUY FROM EBAY SELLER: allovermyface

riddle350

Hey Everyone.

Do not buy from Mike Simonetti ebay id: allovermyface

I won Strike Anywhere's Exit English from him on Jan 20th. I paid on Jan 21st. I still have not received this item. I sent him a message on Feb 13th asking if he had shipped it yet and all he said was "if you paid it's shipped". When I asked if he had a tracking number he never responded. He has a 98.4% rating but if you read through his negative feedback this seems to be something that happens often on his auctions that end at a low price. BEWARE!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everyone.

Do not buy from Mike Simonetti ebay id: allovermyface

I won Strike Anywhere's Exit English from him on Jan 20th. I paid on Jan 21st. I still have not received this item. I sent him a message on Feb 13th asking if he had shipped it yet and all he said was "if you paid it's shipped". When I asked if he had a tracking number he never responded. He has a 98.4% rating but if you read through his negative feedback this seems to be something that happens often on his auctions that end at a low price. BEWARE!

thanks for letting me know, i was gonna bid on something from him...but that sounds whack!!

I sent him a message a little while ago. If i don't hear back by tomorrow night or if he's a prick I'm filing a claim. It's the fact that he is rude and has shitty communication that I'm really angry. If he was like "sorry dude it took awhile for me to ship it out, it should be there soon" I wouldn't make a big deal about it.

that sucks. That happened to me recently with a bane 7". He said he shipped it out and three weeks went by, when I said I would file a claim he said it was on its way. I got it two days later and it was sent air mail. Post dated on the day I said I would file the claim. His excuse for why it might be taking a long time was that he was all the way in california. I live in seattle. I can spit and hit california from here.

I sent him a message a little while ago. If i don't hear back by tomorrow night or if he's a prick I'm filing a claim. It's the fact that he is rude and has shitty communication that I'm really angry. If he was like "sorry dude it took awhile for me to ship it out, it should be there soon" I wouldn't make a big deal about it.

yeah some people on ebay, there communication sucks ass....pretty lame

that sucks. That happened to me recently with a bane 7". He said he shipped it out and three weeks went by, when I said I would file a claim he said it was on its way. I got it two days later and it was sent air mail. Post dated on the day I said I would file the claim. His excuse for why it might be taking a long time was that he was all the way in california. I live in seattle. I can spit and hit california from here.

yea, a similar thing happened to me. its amazing the motivation people get to ship after you threaten to file a claim.

fuck that guy, file the claim bro. it seems like it is the only way to get through to some people. it is a shame, i sell and buy and sell on ebay and being a collector myself i try to assure that records will get to their new owner. i even do follow up emails. what a scumbag. seriously bro, file that claim for your own good.