Texas Is The Reason 2013 Tour

• 3 months later...

Show last night was amazing. Great sound and the crowd was super into it. I think they sounded better than when I saw them in NYC in '06

It sounded like shit where I was, but that's the price I pay for being right up front I suppose. Daly is still an awesome drummer, every fill was spot-on. I guess some girl called me and my friends "bros" because we were singing along. Canada is weird. Nice meeting you, though!

It sounded like shit where I was, but that's the price I pay for being right up front I suppose. Daly is still an awesome drummer, every fill was spot-on. I guess some girl called me and my friends "bros" because we were singing along. Canada is weird. Nice meeting you, though!

I typed a response yesterday but it didn't load apparently. Toronto is full of idiots. I go there when I have to, do what I need to do and GTFO. Nice meeting you, too

Garrett, there were so few people at the fist, last, and subsequently only Acoustic TITR show. What was you wearin, I had to have seen you. Additionally, got the setlist at the masq.....stooooooooked.

I just realized you were talking about me! Haha! I'm Grant by the way.

I was wearing a blue plaid shirt I think. These are videos I took, so it gives an idea of where I was:

I know it's not the cool thing, but I also got my record signed. It was so awesome meeting the guys and seeing the acoustic show. I was friggin' 12 years old last time they were in Atlanta, so it was unreal to actually see them.

542565_440560116020685_151452382_n.jpg