Pouzza Fest 2013

crime

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Schedule is up! http://www.pouzzafest.com/schedule.php

Got my 3 day pass. One MAJOR catch. All the Club Soda shows you either have to pay for tickets or get a VIP Pass. Thats bullshit, but thankfully I don't need to go to those shows. Otherwise its fucking Montreal and I can't wait to go back.

NFG is $41. Whoa. Again I'm glad this is in Montreal and not the middle of nowhere. Weird setup but there are a bunch of smaller shows that are awesome.

No doubt.  This years line-up is probably better than last years, but I just found the festival overall wasn't run all that well.  I didn't have problems getting into any of the shows I wanted, but some friends did.  I had a friend text me to tell me they weren't letting anyone else into the HWM show while I was inside and it was empty inside.  Also had another friend text me at one point on the saturday night and say he couldn't get into a single venue because they were all "at capacity" for wristbands.  But he could pay cover to get into some of them.

Bummed you guys aren't playing this year. I missed you guys last year. :(

Is the LP coming out this year?

Working on it. We did a few demos last weekend and some more stuff still needs to be shown to the whole band. Sitting about 7 songs deep but who knows. Nothing booked yet.

I

• 2 months later...