PO: Bad Rabbits "We Can Roll" 7" - New Single

How random are the Golden tickets? Any chance ordering 2 would drastically improve your odds?

They are very random. I literally boxed them all up, then took the golden ticket copies and shuffled them in, one at a time.

I did all of the numbering on the inside of the jackets, so there isn't a super obvious/easy way to tell them apart. Unless some creep at MD wants to pull each copy out of the sleeve and separate them! Ha!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else disappointed with this?  Kinda ridiculous that I paid $15 for a single song and it shows up completely bent and mangled.  The "jacket" is just a piece of flimsy paper with a touch of glitter sprinkled on there.  All four corners are bent miserably due to another shitting packaging job done by MerchDirect.

I guess technically it's what i paid for when I looked back at the webstore description... was definitely hoping for a lot more though.  Especially since the first 10" release was so kickass by MOM.  At least it "sounds" average.  Oh well, I REALLY hope the LP will be a lot better.   Bought 2 extras for gifts for friends.  Now I'm kind of embarrassed to give them away.

*sigh*

I have seen a couple of instagram photos of these popping up.  Yours should be arriving soon!

I am just glad that sharkticon ordered a copy...because he always takes awesome pictures and I can't get a decent photo of this fucking spot glitter to save my soul.

Will always support Bad Rabbits when I can. Hoping mine shows up this week.

Got mine in today with no damage.  Agree the price was steep for a single, but it didn't stop me.  Wish I got a gold one though.

"The "jacket" is just a piece of flimsy paper with a touch of glitter sprinkled on there"

Are you really complaining about this?  The paper is the same as 90% of 7" records.  It's not like its a photocopied piece of paper.  And the lettering was done over in gold giltter by hand... that's more effort than 99% of other records.

Mine came in a cardboard box with no padding and a lot of room to move around.  Honestly, I'm in it for the music, the jacket will just sit on a shelf, and the single (song) is phenomenal in my mind.  I was just hoping for a little more since it was pretty expensive.  I think I just had my hopes up too high since "stick up kids" is still one of the best products (record and jacket) I own.

Bad Rabbits are sick and always will be.  Its not MOM's fault they completely blew my mind with their other products.  Again, just hoping for a little more for $15.  In the end, that's so little money it doesn't matter.  Just wanted to gauge my reaction against others since this is a vinyl community. 

Werd.

I was not questioning you complaining about the shipping packaging or the price.  As Austin already said, those were both out of his control.

The record and its packaging are above and beyond any other 7" I have seen, so I disagree with you completely in complaining about those.  The screen print on the record looks awesome and the jacket is nicely done with hand detailed work on the cover and a hand stamp inside with a #.  Can't really expect anything more than that.  

I do agree tho, the stick up kids packaging is second to none.  

In closing... BR All Day.

Can't wait to see em again in NYC.

MOM, thank you very much for the offer. I'm not going to be a bother and I sincerely apologize for the bash. What I was upset with was out of your hands and I always appreciate the dedication you put into your products. Thanks for the awesome customer service - I'm quite sure the full length will make my head orgasm.

Aside from the bent shit thanks to MD, the whole thing is rapidly growing on me. Wishin I had that golden ticket ;)

Support your Bad Rabbits!

MOM, thank you very much for the offer. I'm not going to be a bother and I sincerely apologize for the bash. What I was upset with was out of your hands and I always appreciate the dedication you put into your products. Thanks for the awesome customer service - I'm quite sure the full length will make my head orgasm.

Aside from the bent shit thanks to MD, the whole thing is rapidly growing on me. Wishin I had that golden ticket ;)

Support your Bad Rabbits!

Nah, let me know those numbers. I have a few leftovers that just need to be "glitterized" and I could make sure that you get the pristine jackets that you paid for!

Thanks again for the support guys!

• 3 weeks later...

Shameless bump.  This is nearly OOP (there are only 5 left through the band!)

With that being said, I am going to begin selling the few that are leftover here on the boards before I put it up on the site.  I am sell them for $6 versus the $10 that MerchDirect priced them at.

You can PM me directly if you're interested!

Additionally, I am selling a copy of this Test Press as well as one "Golden Ticket" variant on a For Sale thread if anyone is interested in either of those!

• 4 weeks later...