PO: Bad Rabbits "We Can Roll" 7" - New Single

WCR_001.JPG

The "We Can Roll" 7" is a one-sided vinyl single, with the iconic "BR" logo hand-printed onto the blank b-side. The records are pressed on clear wax, so you'll still be able to rep the Bad Rabbits logo while it's spinning on your player!

Each copy comes housed in a jacket that is hand screen printed with a 3D spot glitter and each record is individually numbered!

Clear variant is limited to 200 copies (of which we have about 20 left) and the black w/ white screen print variant is limited to 70 (of which we have less than 10 copies left) - now is your chance to get it before it's gone!

http://www.mindovermatterrecords.com/MOM009.html

This WILL sell out quickly, but there are some more BR 7"s coming soon.  ;-)

Night time bump!

Word from the band is that these preorders are a little over halfway gone already. Your chances for that golden ticket are dwindling quickly!

I will have copies available in the MOMR webstore at some point, but we won't have any of the golden ticket variants, FYI.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update:  these have arrived at MerchDirect so hopefully they will begin to package them up very quickly and get them out to everyone.  I am not sure if they send out shipping confirmation emails or not.

There ended up being 20 "Golden Ticket" variants which have the gold screen print on the b-side, and are numbered as such.

For anyone who has been holding out due to the cost of these (sorry...not sure what MD was thinking with that one!), I will have a few copies available in the MOMR webstore at some point in the near future.

Thanks for the support!