Ok guys so 100% of the proceeds from these are going to benefit Philabundance (http://www.philabundance.org/).

Food shelters / families are in dire straits this time of year so I'm hoping to raise a decent chunk of money. That being said I'm trying to auction these on here before eBay so I'm hoping people put in some generous offers. I want to do this silent auction style. So PM me any offers and I'll keep a running tally on here as far as who's in the lead. On December 7th at 12pm EST I'll see who has the highest offer in and they'll win the record. I'll cover domestic shipping, though international people might have to work with me a little bit. Ok so I'm working on getting pics up but for now here's what I'm offering (I'll probably add more as the week progresses):

(The prices in bold are the current highest bids. NOT set prices.)

LPs:

Title Fight - Floral Green (Floral /500) - $43

2rqzqlw.jpg

Touche Amore - ... To The Beat Of A Dead Horse (RSD Letterpress Version 180G White /250) - $25

2ykb4gw.jpg

Xerxes - Our Home Is a Deathbed (White No Sleep Cult Version /200 (Unopened / The obi strip is torn))

30lhthx.jpg

Tigers Jaw - S/T (Black with Screened Cover #8/50) - $37

25p4uux.jpg

Prints:

Brand New, Glassjaw, Thrice and Manchester Orchestra at the Nassau Coliseum 11/28/09 - $40

34ioiuh.jpg

You can probably write this as a tax write off since its for Charity, No? So its like free music almost? Very Giving of you.

I feel bad, I wanna bid, but the 1 record I would want I have. The others dont suit my fancy. I'll donate tomorrow morning. The website has a ton of info in how to help if money is tight. One is tweet something twice, feed 15 families. Same site, just gettin direct to the page to easily donate food... http://www.philabundance.org/2012/11/01/susquehanna-bank-tweet2feed/

Edited by theshredhi

\

37 for floral green and 35 for tigers jaw!

Alright I'll mark it down.

You can probably write this as a tax write off since its for Charity, No? So its like free music almost? Very Giving of you.

I feel bad, I wanna bid, but the 1 record I would want I have. The others dont suit my fancy. I'll donate tomorrow morning. The website has a ton of info in how to help if money is tight. One is tweet something twice, feed 15 families. Same site, just gettin direct to the page to easily donate food... http://www.philabund...ank-tweet2feed/

Yeah, I feel like it's cheating if I write it off, I don't know. They're a great organization and their reach extends far beyond PA.