Devil & God charity raffle

It was cool that he did the video, and it was a fair way to do it as well... so that no one would call him out for playing favorites. but that was not at all how I pictured him!

also I'm slowly beginning to realize everyone thinks my name is Maddie.

It was cool that he did the video, and it was a fair way to do it as well... so that no one would call him out for playing favorites. but that was not at all how I pictured him!

also I'm slowly beginning to realize everyone thinks my name is Maddie.

1. how did you picture me? i post myself often

2. huh?

1. how did you picture me? i post myself often

2. huh?

I thought you were a bigger dude with light hair. I have no idea why. Maybe I got pictures mixed up in the post yourself thread. I also thought there was a mustache in there somewhere. I don’t know, I get you guys all confused... and I didn’t know you had such a glorious beard. I need some kind of photo-usename database to keep everyone straight!

my name is pronounced maydee... My full name is blah, it’s weird, I know. (this is an invitation for everyone to stalk&add me on facebook). But, I get called Maddie almost every day... I have hippie irish parents to thank for that mess.

-i don't think i've ever met someone who pronounced their name like that. mind blown!

-i started growing my beard with about a week left in october, and then decided to just let it keep going until christmas day. i start my job the 26th, so this is really my last chance to let it go nuts. i'll still have it, but trimmed down real nice.

-this was my first youtube upload. won't be surprised if it's the last haha. could you tell how awkward i felt?

-i also included a note with all the gifts to preston. just reaching out to him and saying that i like wrestling too, and that i wanted to make sure he got the christmas he deserves. but i kind of delivered a sentiment similar to the way i finished the video... telling him that a lot of bad things happen in the world, but never to forget that there are good people. and to always do the right thing and be a kind person. just hoping that maybe a simple reminder of kindness every once in a while is all people need to stay right in the head.

-and then i thought about it today and worried that maybe these are supposed to be fill in santa gifts. in which case, preston is about to think that santa's name is ryan.

between this thread and the constant stream of sandy hook victims photos and things they enjoyed (the color pink, riding horses) I am getting all emotional. thanks again for doing this. I felt zero disappointment that I didn’t win. I’m just happy the kid is going to be so incredibly psyched over this.