I always think about how I should really start looking into a full time job, but a.) I really Ike my job now and get paid decent for it being part time b.) the second I pick up a full time job is when l'll start getting too comfortable with having a lot more money than I'm used too, and I'll have a lot less time to focus on where I want my career to go.

Plus, I'm already spreading myself thin energy wise.

I'm very lucky that I have a roof over my head and a job I enjoy. Babysitting covers my phone bill, so other than occasional grocery shopping and credit card bills...I don't have that many expenses.

Though, I still can't figure out how to get health insurance.

As soon as people stop lowballing me on my price to the point where I have to toss out any idea of a second shooter. :(

Oh, I don't want to be paid, that would be foolish of you.

You: "What settings were you using on all of these, they look like crap!"

Me: "The automatic one, now pay up!"

My mustache smells like peanut butter.

As a malestudent, I did not picture you with a mustache.  Certainly not a peanut butter mustache.

Oh, I don't want to be paid, that would be foolish of you.

You: "What settings were you using on all of these, they look like crap!"

Me: "The automatic one, now pay up!"

That's silly talk.  I can't ask someone to break their back (literally) all day at a wedding and be like "cya bye!" without paying them for their time lol.

I always think about how I should really start looking into a full time job, but a.) I really Ike my job now and get paid decent for it being part time b.) the second I pick up a full time job is when l'll start getting too comfortable with having a lot more money than I'm used too, and I'll have a lot less time to focus on where I want my career to go.

Plus, I'm already spreading myself thin energy wise.

I'm very lucky that I have a roof over my head and a job I enjoy. Babysitting covers my phone bill, so other than occasional grocery shopping and credit card bills...I don't have that many expenses.

Though, I still can't figure out how to get health insurance.

Idk why I didn't think of this earlier, but I might have a thing for you.  Probably won't help your health insurance thing, but it could help your career thing.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic