Also, that list of bands posted above makes me cringe.  It's not even the bands that does it, even though they're almost all shit.  It's the persons assertiveness that pop-punk isn't dead.  And give that person 3 months and it will say the same thing but it will read: "Algernon Cadwallader, Snowing, Empire! Empire!, Glocca Morra, Dads, You Blew It!, The World Is a Beautiful Place, Joie De Vivre.  Yeah, emo is the shit.  And it's nowhere near dead! #emorevival"

(except algernon and snowing are dead but whatever)

holy shit. Marina and the Diamonds is on Palladia

I almost went to a Marina and The Diamonds show once. Some friends and I were looking for something to do and she was playing that night. We thought about going, even though we didn't know who she was, but we ended up getting burritos instead.

Burritos are good but clearly the wrong choice. She's so incredible live!!!

Well hello everyone. Just thought I would mention that I have missed you all during this prolonged absence. Tell me all of the things.

TESS!!! Hope flight attendent school is going well!

Oh my gosh

Also, am I the only one seriously bothered when band names / album names have words like 'The', 'Of', 'And', etc. capitalized in the middle of the name on itunes or whatever you use? It makes me so mad.

I knew I liked you for a reason.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic