she left 5 weeks ago, everything was fine until I was like 'hey, did you pay the water bill, I noticed it's 15 days late'

she then went off about how she wasn't going to be paying anything anymore, she can't justify it, blah blah blah. 

We all agreed to pay ALL the bills on the house, no matter who moved early, we were going split everything until the end, and then she just backs out on it. I knew I'd be paying 2 sets of bills when I moved to ohio. She knew when she moved, but then she changed her mind.

and it's not that much money, it'd be 250-300 bucks total extra she's paying. 

her parents are awful, they once offered her $200 to lose 20 lbs and she's already really skinny. So I can just imagine her parents are pulling the puppet strings on this entire thing. it's fucked up. 

I was livid!!

she says 'she's having a hard time paying all her bills and paying bills for a house she's not using.' BUT, she's been very vocal about how she makes $40 an hour, and she gets a $1600 living stipend each month, her parents paid for school (no student loans) so money isn't an issue.

we've been so good to her, I can't count how many times I paid for her meals or bought her drinks while she wasn't working, and she used my other roommates gym membership for free ALL the time without even offering anything in return.

we're just feeling really taken advantage of and like she doesn't care about our friendship anymore. I would pay 300 bucks in a second to smooth over my friendship and just stop all this drama.

The weight thing is disturbing.

isn't it, whenever I see her parents they always look me up and down. and then I wonder how much money they'd offer me to lose weight haha.

this is why no matter how well you kn ow someone, you always put it in writing and have everyone sign it.

i mean, my roommate and i put in our roommate contract that we'd be bridesmaids in each others wedding. and no sea foam green dresses. she got married 3 years ago and came dangerously close to violating that last part.

this is why no matter how well you kn ow someone, you always put it in writing and have everyone sign it.

i mean, my roommate and i put in our roommate contract that we'd be bridesmaids in each others wedding. and no sea foam green dresses. she got married 3 years ago and came dangerously close to violating that last part.

I need that no sea foam green dresses contract!  That's the stupid color my friend chose. :(

I also need to say that I am upset that Craig Ferguson is leaving the Late Late Show.

she left 5 weeks ago, everything was fine until I was like 'hey, did you pay the water bill, I noticed it's 15 days late'

she then went off about how she wasn't going to be paying anything anymore, she can't justify it, blah blah blah.

We all agreed to pay ALL the bills on the house, no matter who moved early, we were going split everything until the end, and then she just backs out on it. I knew I'd be paying 2 sets of bills when I moved to ohio. She knew when she moved, but then she changed her mind.

and it's not that much money, it'd be 250-300 bucks total extra she's paying.

her parents are awful, they once offered her $200 to lose 20 lbs and she's already really skinny. So I can just imagine her parents are pulling the puppet strings on this entire thing. it's fucked up.

Yeah horrid situation.

I need that no sea foam green dresses contract!  That's the stupid color my friend chose. :(

I also need to say that I am upset that Craig Ferguson is leaving the Late Late Show.

the color of our bridesmaids dresses was 'pool'. TOO CLOSE TO SEA FOAM GREEN. <_<

this color:

s10_group11_pool.jpg

you're right catparade, I definitely learned my lesson this time. I was texting my one friend about it, and he said the same thing about getting everything in writing, and then said 'trust no hoe' haha

does anyone know what owing a pig as a pet is like?

https://columbus.craigslist.org/pet/4445583531.html

I feel like I could love it. but bb keeps saying he doesn't want a pet that 'he can hear when it breathes' like a pug or bulldog. lol 

I think think pigs probably make snorting/breathing noises.

the color of our bridesmaids dresses was 'pool'. TOO CLOSE TO SEA FOAM GREEN. <_<

this color:

s10_group11_pool.jpg

they couldn't think of a better descriptive word than 'pool'??? haha

!

While we're discussing how to not be a shitty human being (not to take any focus of Madie's situation)

If you ever decided to leave someone in a relationship while they're dealing with the loss of a grandparent and a horrible sickness: don't. At least give them time to breathe and mourn before giving them more to worry about.

If you do decide to do that and have a guilty conscience about it (as you should). If you feel the need to call one of their best friends in the middle of the night and leave a hysterical voice mail telling them to call your now exsignificant other because they need someone to talk to...but don't explain what happened.

Don't fucking do that either.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic