I wake up every 2-3 hours. Sometimes I'm rested, sometimes not. It's a crap-shoot.

It's been a long time since I've waken up every couple hours in the night and whenever it did happen I was never rested.  I'm very surprised I am this time.  Perhaps it's because I actually ate breakfast before I left for work and I have energy this morning.

It's been a long time since I've waken up every couple hours in the night and whenever it did happen I was never rested.  I'm very surprised I am this time.  Perhaps it's because I actually ate breakfast before I left for work and I have energy this morning.

That's a good idea... I just hate eating anything more than like a Nutri-Grain bar in the morn. Messes w/ my stomach. But they do say breakfast is the most important meal :P

That's a good idea... I just hate eating anything more than like a Nutri-Grain bar in the morn. Messes w/ my stomach. But they do say breakfast is the most important meal :P

True, I made myself an egg sandwich with jalapeno infused cheese and some chipotle spread on top.  It was delicious.  I need to start getting up 20 minutes earlier like I did today and make myself breakfast every morning. 

True, I made myself an egg sandwich with jalapeno infused cheese and some chipotle spread on top.  It was delicious.  I need to start getting up 20 minutes earlier like I did today and make myself breakfast every morning. 

That sounds really good.

Breakfast rules. Eat breakfast all day every day.

Of course, my breakfast is usually at 1pm. Currently eating McDonald's breakfast because I had to get up super early to pick up my car. Also, I have no respect for my own body....at least not when hash browns are involved.

McDonald's hash browns... the best.

Weed used to help me with my anxiety. I have no idea what the fuck happened. 

Well, last I heard the medical marijuana bill passed in my state so maybe like 5 years from now I can go into a dispensary and find the right strain for my needs.

I used to smoke for anxiety.... lost connections so I now I do the legal smoke route. It works, comparable to half-way decent middies.

This is def true for raw denim, but otherwise... how does the crotch/ass not smell like choda sweat and farts?

Lol I used to sell denim (Lucky Brand, Levi's, AE) so I had a lot of denim to rotate through

After watching my 7 week old Goddaughter overnight, I'm not ready :P!! I love her to death though.

Ewwww when I worked at the deli during my summer off from college I would work like 10 straight days because my boss would give me like, a monday off, then my next day off would be the following saturday.  Worst scheduling ever.  I only ever had 1 day off a week when I worked there.  so shitty

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic