Not a good company at all, but at least there is a perk I didn't know about. :D

Mine does this but they can read all my texts? Well they say they can but I've never gotten anyone saying "Taraneh, knock it off. We are reading everything"

Or maybe now they are reading this and will say something? I used to be very paranoid but it's been 2 years and I haven't gotten in trouble yet.

Mine does this but they can read all my texts? Well they say they can but I've never gotten anyone saying "Taraneh, knock it off. We are reading everything"

Or maybe now they are reading this and will say something? I used to be very paranoid but it's been 2 years and I haven't gotten in trouble yet.

How is that not invasion of privacy? Unless it was specifically in their handbook or something. Guess nowadays there really isn't privacy anyway.

How is that not invasion of privacy? Unless it was specifically in their handbook or something. Guess nowadays there really isn't privacy anyway.

I have no clue. They have an app programmed to track me and I guess that's to make sure I'm at work and going to all my stores and not skipping out. I know that they do watch me on there, my boss showed me on his iPad how it looks but other than that I don't think they do much. There is too many of us to go through and monitor with texts and web history. I thought about going and buying my own phone but I'm so fucking cheap. I really have no room to complain since I won't pay for my own phone.

Nah, I wouldn't worry about it.  I work in IT and have done so for many companies.  In IT we can do this, but never do unless some sort of scandal happens, only then is it looked into.

Nah, I wouldn't worry about it. I work in IT and have done so for many companies. In IT we can do this, but never do unless some sort of scandal happens, only then is it looked into.

Luckily I have zero scandal in my life. I do however text a lot of "I hate this fucking job" type texts to my friends. So I have thought about maybe scaling that back a little just in case they do read it lol.

Luckily I have zero scandal in my life. I do however text a lot of "I hate this fucking job" type texts to my friends. So I have thought about maybe scaling that back a little just in case they do read it lol.

Haha, I hear ya.  As long as you don't give them a reason to read your txts then there isn't any reason they ever should.

I'm going to leave work early and sit on the porch and drink beers and listen to the Ramones and stare at the sky and ponder life's mysteries.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic