I finished workaholics and now I'm putting adventure time on the watch list. Definitely looks like a cool show based on all the gifs.

Try to find the original pilot from NickToons. I bet you'll be able to find it on Youtube. It was years before the actual show came out, but my buds and I used to watch that pilot over and over, just giggling like little girls.

Bagel for the win!

I stole it from tumblr. I am not original. 

BUT ALSO HI I FOLLOWED YOU ON INSTAGRAM AND YOU HAVEN'T FOLLOWED ME BACK AND I'M OFFENDED.

also also, ya'll did great in the Conor Oberst thread, it's a little late for me to step in now and I think you guys all held it down well.

I stole it from tumblr. I am not original. 

BUT ALSO HI I FOLLOWED YOU ON INSTAGRAM AND YOU HAVEN'T FOLLOWED ME BACK AND I'M OFFENDED.

also also, ya'll did great in the Conor Oberst thread, it's a little late for me to step in now and I think you guys all held it down well.

Oh, dag! Lemme get on that!

Try to find the original pilot from NickToons. I bet you'll be able to find it on Youtube. It was years before the actual show came out, but my buds and I used to watch that pilot over and over, just giggling like little girls.

Awesome!! I'll definitely search for it! Thanks for the info!

Also, a genuine LOL to Logan's post. ^^^^Hahaha.

I'm waiting to get my ohio liscense. In the other office people were talking about a dude face down at the bus stop. I walked by him, he definitely wasn't breathing. There was a plain clothes officer there and as I crossed the street 2 cops cars pulled in fast.

I walked by a dead body today.

I'm waiting to get my ohio liscense. In the other office people were talking about a dude face down at the bus stop. I walked by him, he definitely wasn't breathing. There was a plain clothes officer there and as I crossed the street 2 cops cars pulled in fast.

I walked by a dead body today.

whaaaat omg thats crazy =[

Haha, kind of like a haunting heavy rock jam band. Not good with descriptions. Probably considered stoner rock.

Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats are an English psychedelic doom metal band from Cambridge. Their music is heavily influenced by the late 1960s when heavy metal was emerging.

The band has been metaphorically described as "the original Alice Cooper band jamming in a cell with early Black Sabbath and the Stooges".[2] In order to replicate the sound of that era, the band uses vintage instruments and recording equipment.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic