That is where Dinosaur National Park is too. There were a ton of fossils found there and I think you can even go out and work on an active site too.

Ya'll are gonna make me cry. 

Dinosaurs are my favorite. 

I just realized that I'm still awake because I had two glasses of iced coffee at dinner. Oops.

That is where Dinosaur National Park is too. There were a ton of fossils found there and I think you can even go out and work on an active site too.

Yeah! My grandparents live in Vernal, UT, so I've been to Dinosaur National Park a lot. As a kid I always liked counting the dinosaurs in town. My favorites were the big T Rex by the gas station and the pink dinosaur in a bikini in front of a motel. I'll be staying at my grandparents's house the night before the Jack White show at Red Rocks, so I'll have to take tons of dinosaur pictures for Logan. There's lots of cool stuff out there.

Two waitresses at Applebee's told me I look like Kylie Kardashian so that was a thing...it's only cuz she has blue hair too. 

ALSO I LOVE THAT TUMBLR SO MUCH

People always ask if I am related to any other girl with glasses / brown hair ever. I mean.... Really?

And right? Also, I also picture CeeLo as a T-Rex. His arms are so little!

Yeah! My grandparents live in Vernal, UT, so I've been to Dinosaur National Park a lot. As a kid I always liked counting the dinosaurs in town. My favorites were the big T Rex by the gas station and the pink dinosaur in a bikini in front of a motel. I'll be staying at my grandparents's house the night before the Jack White show at Red Rocks, so I'll have to take tons of dinosaur pictures for Logan. There's lots of cool stuff out there.

this is what my dreams are made of.

When I'm not dreaming of dinosaurs, I'm wishing I was a mermaid.

Awesome. I wish I was going to that show. I saw him last time he played at Red Rocks with Pokey LaFarge and it was amazing.

People always ask if I am related to any other girl with glasses / brown hair ever. I mean.... Really?

And right? Also, I also picture CeeLo as a T-Rex. His arms are so little!

Oh my gosh, same. Then I dyed my hair red and people were like "R U TRYIN TO B HAILEE WILLHAMS OF PEEMORE?" and I was like "no?" and then I dyed my hair other colors and PEOPLE ALWAYS FIND A PERSON THAT I DO NOT LOOK LIKE TO COMPLIMENT ME WITH. THOUGH...I've been told I look like Marina Diamandis three times and Charli XCX twice. I'm okay with those too and they don't even have weird hair colors. 

I used to point this out every time I watched the voice.

There's a little town right over the Utah boarder about 20 minutes into Colorado that's called "Dinosaur". All their street signs are shaped like dinosaurs and all the streets have names like "Brontosaurus Boulevard". I'll be passing through on my way to Demver next month so I'll have to take some photos.

Denver next month?!?!?!?

Awesome. I wish I was going to that show. I saw him last time he played at Red Rocks with Pokey LaFarge and it was amazing.

Denver next month?!?!?!?

Yeah! I'm going with my brother, and possibly a couple other friends to see Jack White at Red Rocks on the 20th. 

That reminds me. I still need to find a place to stay after the show, and I was thinking about instead of staying at a motel, finding a campground that isn't too out of the way where we could set up a tent before the show and just crash afterwards. Can either of you think of a place?

I need to change mine to something where I'm identified as a girl. Everyone still thinks I'm a boy outside this thread.

The real world thinks I'm a boy, so I get you.

Half the boards probably still think I'm male, it's a problem I have had to learn to accept.

so my toe still hurts from when I mailed Flantastic's cookies while standing in a pool of my own blood.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic