Rode my bike drunk once (more than once) but this one time I drank a case, drank some whiskey, got real close to my apartment, kind of fell asleep/gave up riding and fell off. Then some dudes came up laughing, I thought they were laughing at me, flipped them off from my position lying on the ground and they kicked. my. ass. Fractured my jaw.

I may have told this story before.

so how are things? gina's here visiting me until the end of september, and my little brother is getting married, and we get to attend the wedding together, so that is pretty awesome

I just got my license! So things are good with me. 

I'm glad you have something to look forward too! 

How is the whole house situation going? Or did that end and I missed it? 

Woo woo plans on Saturday with my sack friends.

AW YEAH GIRL BE SOCIAL

Can you get pulled over for DUI riding a bike drunk?

I believe you can get one for operating almost anything. Bike, snowmobile, horse, big wheel. 

I'm getting on my horse now. I'll be there in a few hours.

I saw a horse and buggy get pulled over for a DUI. The whole Amish community came out on their bikes to watch it happen. It was glorious. 

I just filled out an application. I'm on my way to being an adult or something.

Well...I mean it was two big dudes just pounding my face with their fists while I was on the ground...I'm surprised it wasn't more than fractured.

It was a nice try though  ;)

Just messin with ya... glad it didn't end up being worse :) . Did you have to your jaw wired? Any lasting damage?

Just messin with ya... glad it didn't end up being worse :) . Did you have to your jaw wired? Any lasting damage?

Nah, no wiring. Between that and having my nose broken 3 times I think they contributed to my headaches. Nothing huge that I notice most of the time.

Damn, most I've broken was my pinky toe. The nose has gotta be painful.

Toes suuuuuuck! I've broken my left pinky toe twice, right pinky toe and the whole side of that foot.

But yeah, nose is awful. The first time was the worst because it wasn't just the cartilage, the bone too.

Sprained my right ringfinger once too playing baseball.

Bruised my sternum one time. That sucked too.

I just got my license! So things are good with me. 

I'm glad you have something to look forward too! 

How is the whole house situation going? Or did that end and I missed it? 

woo! congrats!

the house situation is...still a situation. i've been doing some freelance work to cover my bills so that isn't too much of an issue at the moment, but i have not put it up for sale. still trying to convince gina she should live here with me. dunno how that's going. she's been here for more than 3 weeks ( :) :) ) but she still has all of nursing school before she could move.

in summary, literally nothing has changed in my life since i was last posting regularly on here.

woo! congrats!

the house situation is...still a situation. i've been doing some freelance work to cover my bills so that isn't too much of an issue at the moment, but i have not put it up for sale. still trying to convince gina she should live here with me. dunno how that's going. she's been here for more than 3 weeks ( :) :) ) but she still has all of nursing school before she could move.

in summary, literally nothing has changed in my life since i was last posting regularly on here.

Ahhhh, at least you're a little bit more comfortable with it and able to cover your bills. Gina should move in, just tell her to do her nursing school closer to you :P

Toes suuuuuuck! I've broken my left pinky toe twice, right pinky toe and the whole side of that foot.

But yeah, nose is awful. The first time was the worst because it wasn't just the cartilage, the bone too.

Sprained my right ringfinger once too playing baseball.

Bruised my sternum one time. That sucked too.

Ooooof! Damn man, I'm kinda impressed. That's a lot of injury

Ahhhh, at least you're a little bit more comfortable with it and able to cover your bills. Gina should move in, just tell her to do her nursing school closer to you :P

heh she literally sent out her application yesterday to the school in cali that she wants to attend. it has been quite interesting/informative "living together" the last few weeks. turns out i am a bit (a lot) of a slob and she sheds a bit (a lot). but i wouldn't trade it for anything :)

heh she literally sent out her application yesterday to the school in cali that she wants to attend. it has been quite interesting/informative "living together" the last few weeks. turns out i am a bit (a lot) of a slob and she sheds a bit (a lot). but i wouldn't trade it for anything :)

Hahahahaha! I shed a lot too, you can ask Shelby. There came a point where I was actually putting my hair on him in the middle of the comic book store. 

yeah plus discounts!!!

Aw yeah girl. Mama needs more Steve Madden boots. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic