In other news, my mom is a nurse and she is worried that I have meningitis. So.... Guess I am going to the doctor!

I hope it's not too! People in the medical profession have seen the worse things though so she's probably just being on the safe side.

This is the best.  :wub:

It really is! Last years was very cute too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWig2WARb0

Makes me feel festive.

Two other things to consider. One, try and add a shipping address in their system so it will auto-fill at checkout, secondly, just refresh the home page as the hover state of the poster thumbnail now has an add to cart button, you don't need to click into the product detail page to add it to your cart. 

Lastly, type your CC number out in a notepad file and copy it to your clipboard so you can just COMMAND+V into the field and shave a few seconds off. 

Thank you!!! So much, seriously. I have my billing/shipping addresses saved already. So I can just f5 the homepage and it will pop up there as soon as they put the poster up for sale?

Typing my CC into notepad right now. :)

As someone who stops breathing around weed smoke, I can definitely agree with that side.

Which is going to make slinging merch for Bone Thugs N Harmony next weekend...an expierence.

I'm really excited but I've never been in an environment like it, so I dont know what to expect.

Regardless, I'm sure I'll be okay!

Jesus, I hope you don't :(

Me too. She said to not worry, if anything its the viral version of it and she is just worried because of this neck pain I have been having. I have this massive headache that won't relent and it radiates from my neck

I hope it's not too! People in the medical profession have seen the worse things though so she's probably just being on the safe side.

It really is! Last years was very cute too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWig2WARb0

Makes me feel festive.

Ya, she generally tells me to tough it out so this is a weirdy but I am sure she is just telling me to go to be safe.

checking out this video now!

As someone who stops breathing around weed smoke, I can definitely agree with that side.

Which is going to make slinging merch for Bone Thugs N Harmony next weekend...an expierence.

I'm really excited but I've never been in an environment like it, so I dont know what to expect.

Regardless, I'm sure I'll be okay!

At the end of the show, just be sure to look at the crowd and say:

"And I'm gonna miss everybody and I'm gonna miss everybody

And I'm gonna miss everybody and I'm gonna miss everybody

And I'm gonna miss everybody and I'm gonna miss everybody"

So I have an idea I think for Mandy's birthday. I'm going to write a story about the 12 or so songs that really mean something to me about her and put it into a book with all the tickets I've saved from all the shows we've been to and make it all fancy. I really hope she doesn't hate it haha. 

Is Mandy your gf?

That seriously sounds like an awesome idea. If I was a chick I would love it.

Edit: Hell, I love it as a guy too.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic