A girl on instagram asked the question 'I'm buying a turntable, what should I get' and like 3 of her friends commented 'crosley!', 'I've got a crosley too, it's great' etc etc

I swooped in there and corrected the error of her ways.

I feel like a true hero.

I never got the chance to get play it when it came out last year :( I'm debating whether or not to wait until Black Friday to snag the PS4 bundle. I may be too hyped to wait tho hahaha

Oh no. I may have to take you out, we speak very alike and there can be only one. Your typed responses sound like my verbal responses. I am the highlander. This is war ;) . But for real, GTA V is the best one besides San Andreas, story wise. I loved it.

Oh no. I may have to take you out, we speak very alike and there can be only one. Your typed responses sound like my verbal responses. I am the highlander. This is war ;) .

I'm very confused, I've woke up this morning to a new queen of Marina and Diamonds (sorry Logan) and a now new Bladie.

Are we all being replaced by newbies?! CgEH4.gif

I swear to god there better not be another cheesy British guy signing up.

I'm very confused, I've woke up this morning to a new queen of Marina and Diamonds (sorry Logan) and a now new Bladie.

Are we all being replaced by newbies?! CgEH4.gif

I swear to god there better not be another cheesy British guy signing up.

We're all irreplacable. I want to take new me under my wing. He can take over for me if I ever leave the boards or die.

I can sew punk patches on stuff.

Surprisingly my dad's reaction was "Did you sew those? Good, a man needs to know how to sew."

I know sewing isn't knitting, but whatever.

A man needs to know how to remove and take care of a bullet wound or knife wound. Which does include sticthing. Also, you're the only Kevin I know on here. Two Johns, though. Both are good dudes.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic