According to jim frank passed his daycare evaluation and even met another beabull puppy! now he’s romping around at one of the best dog daycares in town, I’m a proud puppy mother.

I like this one because they’re not kenneled all day, they’re in free play rooms. well, he’s in a free play room with all male puppies because he hasn’t been snipped yet lol.

sorry for talking about frank all the time. imagine if I had a real human child?

NO PLZ, MORE FRANK TALK.

According to jim frank passed his daycare evaluation and even met another beabull puppy! now he’s romping around at one of the best dog daycares in town, I’m a proud puppy mother.

I like this one because they’re not kenneled all day, they’re in free play rooms. well, he’s in a free play room with all male puppies because he hasn’t been snipped yet lol.

sorry for talking about frank all the time. imagine if I had a real human child?

emot-allears.gifemot-allears.gifemot-allears.gif Frank stories are so much better than real human stories.

True story, when I first ventured into small talk on here, I initially thought Frank was your actual kid.

emot-allears.gifemot-allears.gifemot-allears.gif Frank stories are so much better than real human stories.

True story, when I first ventured into small talk on here, I initially thought Frank was your actual kid.

Oh now this is funny. Doesn't suprise me at all. At least I'm self aware in my obsession.

His puppy BFF dagger died suddenly last weekend... and I found out late at night that he passed away, I couldn't go back to sleep because I was so upset so I went and watched frank sleeping to make sure he was still breathing lol

Oh now this is funny. Doesn't suprise me at all. At least I'm self aware in my obsession.

His puppy BFF dagger died suddenly last weekend... and I found out late at night that he passed away, I couldn't go back to sleep because I was so upset so I went and watched frank sleeping to make sure he was still breathing lol

I think someone called you the mum of the board at the time, or something similar?

It wasn't until I followed you on instagram that it all made sense.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic