For the minions?

Nah, got some of those gift set things for my assistant and stuff.....the scent that she likes was discontinued so I had to order it online. 

Also can we talk how awkward it is to go into VS by yourself? Can't tell if people thought I was a creep or just a really nice dude picking up something for a lady hahaha

Nah, got some of those gift set things for my assistant and stuff.....the scent that she likes was discontinued so I had to order it online. 

Also can we talk how awkward it is to go into VS by yourself? Can't tell if people thought I was a creep or just a really nice dude picking up something for a lady hahaha

The same unease I felt when parents would give me that certain "look" when I would be talking to a group of teenage girls while working at Hot Topic being nearly 30 at the time.... Always thinking " I don't want her number, I want YOUR credit card to make my sales quota..."

The same unease I felt when parents would give me that certain "look" when I would be talking to a group of teenage girls while working at Hot Topic being nearly 30 at the time.... Always thinking " I don't want her number, I want YOUR credit card to make my sales quota..."

0d7ba1f1a3c26bbbea5aa2cfd62fa1e4.gif

I'm going stealth mode the next time I go to that place! Then again my lanky ass is too big :(

Did your Hot Topic have "fan clubs"

I'm going stealth mode the next time I go to that place! Then again my lanky ass is too big :(

Those places are designed to expose men upon entry...lol

Did your Hot Topic have "fan clubs"

If by "fan clubs" you mean certain groups that would occupy the store during certain working shifts of certain employees, then yes........

I'm not in there often enough to have noticed, but every time I go to look for records there is some weird motherfucker without fail.

Not the same thing... so in the HT stores that I worked, the workers each seemingly had groups of 3 to 7 (sometimes more) kids that had crushes on them and would spend significant amounts of time in the stores.

Some would follow you to meals.

It was bizarre.

Not the same thing... so in the HT stores that I worked, the workers each seemingly had groups of 3 to 7 (sometimes more) kids that had crushes on them and would spend significant amounts of time in the stores.

Some would follow you to meals.

It was bizarre.

Anyone attractive I've seen in a HT was the weird motherfucker.

This weekend! SF, SB and LA. Hesitation Wounds. Jeremy Bolm from Touche Amores other band.

I like touché and haven't listened to much hesitation wounds, but I'd go if I could. Unfortunately the LA show is Sunday and I have family stuff that I am already committed to. Santa Barbara isn't close enough for me to go.

I wish I could help! I'll see if I have any friends going!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic