No Sleep Records Test Press Ebay Sale

Update: So, yeah. I have to send this thing back and try to get a replacement, only if No Sleep deams it to be warped.

They said "Normally we do not do refunds or exchanges on records since the movement is out of our hands its the USPS who is responsible for said package. But since it is a test press I will gladly get this figured out for you"

What a pain! I'm going to be refunded my shipping costs ($17 with tracking) but eff. There's no way this thing wasn't warped before it was sent out. The package arrived in perfect condition. No dings or anything and the sleeve is mint.

Update: So, yeah. I have to send this thing back and try to get a replacement, only if No Sleep deams it to be warped.

They said "Normally we do not do refunds or exchanges on records since the movement is out of our hands its the USPS who is responsible for said package. But since it is a test press I will gladly get this figured out for you"

What a pain! I'm going to be refunded my shipping costs ($17 with tracking) but eff. There's no way this thing wasn't warped before it was sent out. The package arrived in perfect condition. No dings or anything and the sleeve is mint.

Good luck. No Sleep is by far the worst label to deal with. They have no idea what customer service is.

Sorry about that whole ordeal Adam. Especially considering it was a test press won on ebay. You could just file a claim against them and you'll probably win.

Trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but their lack of customer service is re-god-damn-diculous.

Yeah, that label sucks nowadays. I just want to know why they charge $6 a 7" outta nowhere while Topshelf and other various labels stay at the $5 mark. I mean, sure, one dollar difference, big deal. Its just the principle of it.

a lot of labels sell their 7"s for $6 these days. i'm actually really stoked if i ever see it less than that. run for cover, pure noise, mightier than sword (before it tanked) all sell/sold 7"s for $6 (edit: some of RFC's 7"s are $5)

edit: i think it depends on who is dealing with my order, but i've had to deal with no sleep a couple of times. they issued me a full refund on IIOI's 52 weeks which was cool. i haven't had any problems dealing with garrett but i'm not a fan of exchanging emails with chris, whom hudson's probably dealing with now

a lot of labels sell their 7"s for $6 these days. i'm actually really stoked if i ever see it less than that. run for cover, pure noise, mightier than sword (before it tanked) all sell/sold 7"s for $6 (edit: some of RFC's 7"s are $5)

edit: i think it depends on who is dealing with my order, but i've had to deal with no sleep a couple of times. they issued me a full refund on IIOI's 52 weeks which was cool. i haven't had any problems dealing with garrett but i'm not a fan of exchanging emails with chris, whom hudson's probably dealing with now

Yep, Chris is who I'm dealing with. I wouldn't care so much if it were a $10 lp... fact is I already spent more on this thing then I should have, haha. eBay can get the best of me sometimes...

He made a significant amount of money off of something that would typically collect dust or be given away and is now giving you a hard time because he once again sent out an incredibly warped record. Sounds about right.

I take it this has happened to you before with this label?