Issues with Third eye blind store Ursa Major

I've learned to not give a shit. If there's legitimate questions that there aren't answers to anywhere else I'm going to ask here. Usually what happens is 3/4 of you just say how much of an idiot I am. Then a select few actually answer the question and help me like a community should. And for the very few of you that do that, I thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

So I ordered this supposedly on the splatter vinyl with brad and Stephan's signatures but that was a month ago and I've been emailing the store to no avail. Has anyone bought anything from the store recently? If so did you get confirmation email, shoppin info, etc?

I received a shipping confirmation on December 19th and still have not recieved it. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=9449010200882599531883

• 4 weeks later...

dude you said you bought this a month ago back on January 2nd. why havent you filed a paypal claim yet? just stupid. if you bought this back on december 2, or any day in december really, you're shit out of luck with a paypal claim because it's like 5 million days after the 45 day window.  it would be funny if the band finally responds to your and calls your bluff. 

not even mentioning you could easily find this record for like $10 cheaper than what you paid without a pompus jackass' scribbles all over it.