Attn: My Hardcore Brethren

Just saw this thread, glad I did because I've been waiting on new Peacebreakers stuff and had absolutely no idea that 7" was out.

The new Creep and Murderer demo tapes are good. I read somewhere that Goosebumps is working on a

new 7", which will rule. Dawn of Humans and Big Contest are also bands that I've been into lately.

Sorry if any of that stuff has been posted already.

Just saw this thread, glad I did because I've been waiting on new Peacebreakers stuff and had absolutely no idea that 7" was out.

The new Creep and Murderer demo tapes are good. I read somewhere that Goosebumps is working on a

new 7", which will rule. Dawn of Humans and Big Contest are also bands that I've been into lately.

Sorry if any of that stuff has been posted already.

I read about that Goosebumps too, I think it was from a more well known label. I got to find that. 

I always get a kick out of watching this video.

I was at this show...first time I was exposed (pun intended) to this band. Needless to say, I was sold as soon as the tunes started.

I was in the back haha.

I was at this show...first time I was exposed (pun intended) to this band. Needless to say, I was sold as soon as the tunes started.

I was in the back haha.

It pains me to say that I was at Chaos, but I was not at this show. I didn't hear about them until afterwards. Hoping I get the chance to see them soon.

It pains me to say that I was at Chaos, but I was not at this show. I didn't hear about them until afterwards. Hoping I get the chance to see them soon.

I hear ya. I am glad I stuck around the Mohawk that night because I got to catch DoH and Bi-Marks. I had never heard of either band until that night...so good.

I also made a point to see both bands a 2nd time that weekend. DoH at a day show with The Ropes, Crazy Spirit, Double Negative, and Culo; Bi-Marks at Beerland with The Secret Prostitutes and Total War.

had no idea they were releasing something.  after that linkin park cover album they did I just gave up on this band

holy hell, thats actually pretty awesome of them to do that for their old bandmate. I cant listen to the songs at work, but props to them for coming together to help his family out

Suffer Survive haha so bad but yeah super cool of them to do this. When you get out of work jam those songs they fucking rule.

This just went live at noon

Breakdown - Runnin' Scared LP

http://www.painkillerrecords.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=828