VC Fantasy Hockey League

It's an app. You add some money into it and basically every night you can set up a single-evening fantasy line up. You choose:

2 Centres, 2 LW, 2RW, 2D and a goalie. BUT there's a cap, I think it's 58,000 or 60,000$. Crosby costs like $10,200 for example, most solid starting goalies are about $9000. It usually has about 5000ish people a night in the big ones and you all go against each other. The categories are goals are 3 points, assists are 2, PPP are a bonus point, half a point per 2PIM type deal. 0.1 points per save, minus a point for goals against etc. In the usually $2 pool 1st place wins like $1400, all the way to like 400th place wins $3 etc. There are multiple different pools you can enter each night. Some are like $300 buy in but it's 9 people and like winner takes all the cash. Lot's of $1-$5 buy in pools. 

how is this going for you?

tonight I won only 1 of $8 so i lost 3.50 but now i'm losing 150 overall sighhh

I got second place. First place had 145.5, I had 145.12 just missing out on the $18 winnings. Won 11 though and placed 500 in the free roll with 60,000 people in it. Very impressed with myself this week. 

Johnny hockey getting me that hatty tonight! Knew it was the right time to pick him up when I did!