VC Fantasy Hockey League

im going for the ultimate tank yo, so im gonna be dropping 8 guys who could maybe help someone out if they wanna grab em on waivers.

Gaborik

Krug

Myers

Spezza

Fisher

Ramo

Williams

Niskanen

Leddy

Skinner

Iginla

are all on waivers

Dude honestly, thats bullshit. Im sorry, but that's straight up bullshit. Because not only do you tank, but you fuck over others trying to make the playoffs

Dude honestly, thats bullshit. Im sorry, but that's straight up bullshit. Because not only do you tank, but you fuck over others trying to make the playoffs

how so? i was already going to finish deadlast by a country mile and how am i effing over others trying to make the playoffas? They go on waivers so anyone can put in a claim and it goes in order from last to 1st.

I was already getting my ass kicked weekly in matchups so its not gonna matter either way. You're 3 points back from Joe so you have to catch him to make 8th and my matchup w/ Jacob really shouldn't matter to you either way.

Also this is the last regular season week, playoffs start next week.

So, whats the problem?

You tanking and dropping all your players gives Jacob a better chance of beating out Joe and I (who are tied at 128 for 8th while Jacob is only a few points behind) to make the 8th seed and get into the playoffs. If you did this next week its whatever, but a week when we still have seeding to figure out....that's just shot. 

You tanking and dropping all your players gives Jacob a better chance of beating out Joe and I (who are tied at 128 for 8th while Jacob is only a few points behind) to make the 8th seed and get into the playoffs. If you did this next week its whatever, but a week when we still have seeding to figure out....that's just shot. 

fair enough, he was going to beat me anyways though.

I'm with Matt on this. I just don't think it's right to just drop all of your players because you have been mathematically eliminated. Maybe this is something we need to vote on to change for next season.

Fuck, I didn't realize Okposo was back already, he's still on my IR. Also, I can't seem to figure out how to take him off IR...

you have to have a free roster spot and then just move him onto the bench or position you normally would. You can't do it once a game has started though.

PLAYOFFS!!!

1st - 12 Step-an Program (399 pts)

2nd - Its A Hockey Night (386)

3rd - SwedishFish (382)

4th - Knackered Meerkats  (377)

5th - Alabama Thunderpussy (376)

6th - Yak City Bitch  (329)

7th - Slight Blasphemy  (325)

8th - onlettingjoe  (309)

9th - Kingdom Hearts  (302)

10th - Theo Fluery's Dealer  (301)

11th - Howe High  (285)