VC Fantasy Hockey League

I hate my team with the exception of giroux and subban, and OEL. Will trade everyone else for picks. No sense in waiting now that my team is comprised of a bunch of pickups throughout the season. I have very little loyalty or patience, it seems.

You still have a chance to win in the playoffs..

You still have a chance to win in the playoffs..

Yeah I get that but in comparing my team to others, I can't see my team making it past the second round, if that. I would rather try to go for it next year. I mean, if no one wants to trade any picks away, then I don't have much of a choice

Im getting rid of some of these dudes for cheap. My loss is literally your gain. Take that next step and trade for my guys. #TankForMcDavid

Hate to break it to you but McDavids gonna be on my team next season

Im literally gonna have 1 keeper and theres no way i dont finish dead last

The fire sale will only be going on for 2 more hours! Need a 30 win goaltender? I have that. Need last years vezina winner? i have that. Need the guy centering Rick Nash? I have that as well! Need last years ROTY? I have that too! I even have the guy with the most PP points this year! SEND ME PICKS GUYS. OR TAKE MULTIPLE OF THESE GUYS FOR A DUDE I CAN KEEP NEXT YEAR. #TankForMcDavid #EichelIsCoolToo

yeah send me some requests.  all but kane, karlsson and tarasenko are up for grabs. 

Sent one your way.

i dont seeee

The trade deadline ended last night so Yahoo usually clears out all open trade offers. So, that may have been this case with Chris' offer to you.