WTB: dear and the headlights - small steps, heavy hooves

KevinShishko

i've been watching these for like 2 months haha i don't know how many copies this guy has but i'd rather give my money to someone on here than someone who flips a hundred copies of one record. i've seen at least 10 by this user so far but i guess i'll keep checking if it goes for low enough.

i've been watching these for like 2 months haha i don't know how many copies this guy has but i'd rather give my money to someone on here than someone who flips a hundred copies of one record. i've seen at least 10 by this user so far but i guess i'll keep checking if it goes for low enough.

that is Virigl's ebay account, who used to run these boards, runs Suburban Home Records and had a distro (Vinyl Collective) that was great for a few years then failed miserably due to money issues to keep things brief. he's pulled a lot of dick moves in the past but no need to pile more bullshit on to his reputation. he's not flipping anything, he is listing what remains of his distro starting at 99 cents.

Yeah i won mine for $30. Record is worth every penny.

Ebay is probably your best bet. I was searching for this for a while and ebay is all that had it. (Interpunk had is for $15 but i missed out on it)

It rarely comes up on the boards. 

I miss Suburban Home. They put out some solid stuff. The old boards looked so sketchy back in the day hahah

that is Virigl's ebay account, who used to run these boards, runs Suburban Home Records and had a distro (Vinyl Collective) that was great for a few years then failed miserably due to money issues to keep things brief. he's pulled a lot of dick moves in the past but no need to pile more bullshit on to his reputation. he's not flipping anything, he is listing what remains of his distro starting at 99 cents.

i wasn't aware of that. i assumed he was like lazy labrador who seems to have a huge reputation as a flipper on here.

Yeah i won mine for $30. Record is worth every penny.

Ebay is probably your best bet. I was searching for this for a while and ebay is all that had it. (Interpunk had is for $15 but i missed out on it)

It rarely comes up on the boards.

I miss Suburban Home. They put out some solid stuff. The old boards looked so sketchy back in the day hahah

i almost bought it on interpunk multiple times but never went through with it and still regret it haha

wouldnt happen to have any proof of that would you? a linkg or remember the account or anything like that?

nah i didn't follow the auction since i knew i wasn't gonna buy it. all i remember is that it had "#SHR" in the listing title which is what every suburban home recording listing has in the title too and the description said the copy was from his personal collection so i figured it had to be the same dude. oh and that auction went up at the same time as the SHR account put up a copy. i'm really not tryna talk shit on him but until you said he owned a distro it seemed like flipping to me.

hahah same here. They had both colors for $15 each. I kept telling myself next time. I regret it so much haha. You can find some good shit of that website if you really look.

yeah i agree. i haven't bought anything from there in a while but i do look through the site pretty often to see if anything catches me.