True Things - Distractions 12" /300 (LAST 2 COPIES AVAILABLE)

Ok, there are only 2 copies of this available in my store and then it's gone forever. This won't get repressed.

http://workingmanrecs.storenvy.com/products/180175-true-things-distractions-ltd-12-300-translucent-maroon-last-2-copie

FFO: Saves the Day (Can't Slow Down era), Man Overboard, New Found Glory

Pressing Info:
300 - Translucent Maroon

"After spending time out on the road during the year with bands like Man Overboard, Turnover, and Handguns, and playing shows alongside friends Balance & Composure and Transit, True Things took time to head into the studio to record their sophomore EP Distractions. This EP is full of fast, catchy, pop-punk that does not fail to deliver on the high expectations that fall on New Jersey musicians and bands."

Didn't realize you ran WMR. I ordered this a couple weeks back.

Sorry for the small delay dude, I kind of hit a snag for a couple of weeks there. You should have this by today or tomorrow I would think? I moved and had to re-use a mailer because all of my new ones were at my old place! Thanks for picking it up though!

Me neither, you just sent out that wolf whistle 7 to me

Yea, I do the merch for WW since nobody else in the band wants to. I run it through the WMR store so that all of my shipping orders are consolidated in one place hah.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Next batch being sent out today. FYI, I am recycling mailers. I don't see a reason not to. I moved and left all my new mailers at my old place and keep forgetting to pick them up. I only save mailers i get in that are in good condition so don't worry about it. WMR is SUPER GREEN.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...