PO: Olafur Arnalds - For Now I Am Winter (USA Bundle)

• 2 weeks later...

Got a copy of the "Another Happy Day" soundtrack at Grimey's in Nashville on Record Store Day along with a copy of this new album. Just got around to opening the "Another Happy Day" soundtrack and listening to it and there's all sorts of weird pits and scratches in the vinyl that seem to be from manufacturing. Super bummed. What I could listen to sounded great. Hopefully Grimey's can do something for me since I live all the way up in Connecticut...

Got a copy of the "Another Happy Day" soundtrack at Grimey's in Nashville on Record Store Day along with a copy of this new album. Just got around to opening the "Another Happy Day" soundtrack and listening to it and there's all sorts of weird pits and scratches in the vinyl that seem to be from manufacturing. Super bummed. What I could listen to sounded great. Hopefully Grimey's can do something for me since I live all the way up in Connecticut...

that's odd--my copy is just fine. hopefully you can get it taken care of. might see if erased tapes could take care of you--their owner is a pretty awesome dude. also, that movie is so underrated. 

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump this, but was there just one pressing of this record? I've read through this thread and that seems to be the consensus, but just want to make sure there wasn't an additional version pressed since the last post. Discogs seems to only mention a European pressing.

I'm seeing two versions on Amazon, one that says it's RSD version with the booklet, and one that doesn't have any additional descriptors. Just discovered this record and really want to get it, but just want some clarity first.

I ordered mine from his website and I got this version

http://www.discogs.com/%C3%93lafur-Arnalds-For-Now-I-Am-Winter/release/4336877 it has a booklet and was autographed as part of the PO.  not sure if that helps though.

Hm...I might just try my luck with the cheaper version on Amazon.