Poll. Please answer

Question. Please answer  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know your blood Type?

• Yes
    • No

Ha well this doesn't seem like a fair deal... you get to spend $30-40 if you win, she just gets to watch the shows she wants on her own television?

i should have specified, i get two 7"s.

she gets the remote for 2 days.

and bruise IS right. super fair deal.

but damn, shes gonna win.

I'm A+.

Though I have to admit, the only reason I know (and remember) is because I have a blood disorder.  Lots of CBC's, IV's, and trips to outpatient before I was put in remission, so they had to keep on top of blood types.

I feel useless now though, since I'm not allowed to donate blood or anything DNA-based.

Hope you win, dude!

Never donated blood so I don't know my blood type, but I donate plasma twice a week.  Gotta pay for records somehow, ya know?

I donated plasma for about six months in college—the money was really great right away, but then it tapered off a bit, and the neighborhood the donation place was in was sketchy as fuck. Not to mention I felt sort of guilty going there just to get pizza and gas money when there were clearly people there to get money to feed their families and get by.

I appreciate this.

It wasn't the actual reason initially, it was just so I didn't have to get a second job one summer.  But it really has helped out my collection.  :D

I donated plasma for about six months in college—the money was really great right away, but then it tapered off a bit, and the neighborhood the donation place was in was sketchy as fuck. Not to mention I felt sort of guilty going there just to get pizza and gas money when there were clearly people there to get money to feed their families and get by.

The place I donate is decently nice, but some of the people can be sketchy.  Although it's a couple of blocks away from campus so when class is in session there's quite a few college kids, but there's the people who do it because they need it to get by too.  I'm on a special program where I get $90 each time that I donate so I'm able to not work as much which is nice.

Painful? I've heard it hurts like hell.

As long as you've got someone who knows what they're doing when they stick you with the iv/needles, it's pretty painless.

I'd seriously never go back unless I absolutely had to, the waiting room was always full of shady characters.

What? $90,is that average? Isn't it very painful? So many questions

I'm on a special program that does this http://www.donateblood.com.au/about-blood/anti-D so basically I save babies and make bank.  And I've been doing it fore a year and a half and it's never been painful for me.