Paper + Plastick Flash Sale

Hey guys. Sorry no one responded to these posts. I am on the road today doing merch for a Less Than Jake gig at the Florida State Fair and haven't had a chance to get on mobile. Here are some answers:

Are your shirts screen printed or iron on?

Screened.

Dang, doesn't work on the What's Eating Gilbert 7-inch. Works on the NFAW/NOY split and the Anthony Raneri 12-inch, though.

Definitely a leftover mistake from our last sale. I'm going to get that fixed now. If you wanna order it go ahead but if you don't wanna pay extra shipping then just email me ([email protected]) and we can work it out where you PayPal us directly and I can add it to your idea.

Fuck paper + plastick. I'm STILL waiting for my we are the union record to show up.

This obviously should not be the case and our webstore is clear of all orders not involving an After The Fall preorder. Meaning your order is either marked as shipping or being held on purpose. I am happy to help you sort it out though if you email [email protected] my friend Matt who does our mail order will figure it out man!

They screwed up something in my last order, emailed, no reply. Not that I'm even the least bit surprised though.

We don't ignore customer service emails! We recently had an ordeal with a guy who thought he got ignored for six messages (all within an eight-hour period, lol) but they all wound up in our spam box. We really never ignore emails. Please email me directly ([email protected]) so I can track down what went wrong.

We don't ignore customer service emails! We recently had an ordeal with a guy who thought he got ignored for six messages (all within an eight-hour period, lol) but they all wound up in our spam box. We really never ignore emails. Please email me directly ([email protected]) so I can track down what went wrong.

I emailed over a week ago. If you guys know that things end up in your spam folder, wouldn't it make sense to check it on a semi-regular basis? I sent another email to that customer@paperandplastick just before you responded to me. If it doesn't get figured out (it's over a $1 CD so it's not a huge deal,) I'll email you. 

Thanks for responding though. With all the times I've had to email P+P, you seem to be the only competent person working there.

I emailed over a week ago. If you guys know that things end up in your spam folder, wouldn't it make sense to check it on a semi-regular basis? I sent another email to that customer@paperandplastick just before you responded to me. If it doesn't get figured out (it's over a $1 CD so it's not a huge deal,) I'll email you. 

Thanks for responding though. With all the times I've had to email P+P, you seem to be the only competent person working there.

To be fair only two people work here haha. My friend Matt does mail order and customer service and I promise he is equally competent. When we checked our spam to find his emails, those were the only actual non-spam in there so it doesn't happen often. Maybe just reply to the email you just sent and CC me so I can see it and make sure it gets handled.

I knew that would be good for something!

Honestly had never heard of them but was really solid. I know yall gave it out free digitally but might as well pick up the vinyl on a sale since yall are being nice enough to send out free music. I plan to buy at some point the stuff I like from the digital subscription physically.

I wasn't too happy with the way the Dopamines tape turned out. It looked like too much time was spent on the artwork and not enough on the cassette its self. Too much dead space on either side of the cassette + the last track on the A side was cut and you had to rewind the B-side just to hear the end of the song. So that was a bummer. Please don't take this as bitching, just constructive criticism.