Hype Stickers On Plastic - Do You Keep Them?

derby625

98 members have voted

1. 1. If a new record you purchase has a hype sticker (Limited Edition, check out these tracks,etc), what do you do with it?

• Cut the shrink wrap to be able to get out the vinyl but leave the rest intact
    • Remove the shrink wrap, cut out the sticker to save, throw the rest away
    • Just trash it all

i know i keep trying to get the misfits collection with the unreleased sticker on it but keep failing at that.  because this sells for more money and is considered a variant, it makes me wonder what i have torn off in the past that might be a rarer version.

i also just got those rsd walk among us in the mail.  keep going back and forth on taking the wrapping off because of the rsd sticker.

I've been keeping all the factory stickers inside every CD and record jackets I have. I also keep the ticket stubs with the albums if I go see the artist. That brings back memories.

It's nice to see the original stickers after many years. It reminds me that there was a sticker like that in my Saturday Night Fever soundtrack I bought used and it was nice to see what was on it when it originally came out.