PO: PHOENIX "Bankrupt" LP

90fa25fe.jpg

Phoenix "Bankrupt" will be available on April 22. So far the only configurations are CD, 2CD Deluxe, and LP.

The Amazon preorder is live at $22.22, but they don't charge right away, you can cancel at anytime, and you get the lowest price.

Edit: 3/29

Amazon: $22.22 $17.98 $15.98 http://www.amazon.com/Bankrupt-Phoenix/dp/B00BGQ2OYC/ref=tmm_vnl_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1362079779&sr=8-2

Record Store.co.uk Signed Vinyl: £19.99 http://www.recordstore.co.uk/recordstore/recordstore/Bankrupt-Signed/2FOT0000000?back=search.html%3Fterm%3Dphoenix%2Bbankrupt

I will add more preorders as they pop up.

You can get the white vinyl by ordering from the UK. Pretty sure they are all on white there.

EDIT: WAP. Not the new one.

you can? i thought most UK distros were just carrying the US import. Not that I need the white, i have the /300 pizza box with the screenprint LP cover and the wolfgang diaries LP.

Will check out the leak before I snag this, really enjoyed the 1st LP...but after Two Door Cinema I'm weary of 2nd LPs from such rad artists

I know what you mean about the Two Door Cinema album! Left me wanting alot more from it. Hoping this Phoenix record is as good as the last, their albums before WAP just don't really interest me at all.

For me each of their albums prior to Wolfgang have their charms and highlights. But Wolfgang is their first constantly cohesive album, pretty much perfect. The new album is nice, I don't know if it is the extremely compressed quality of the leak but Im not immediately feeling it like their previous release. Still hoping for a deluxe box or something lovely

• 2 weeks later...
  • Amazon has dropped the price to $17.98 (more than $4)
  • Phoenix just announced on Facebook the digital/CD deluxe edition of Bankrupt! Will include a second disc "Bankrupt! Diaries" including 71 tracks of demos and sketches. Hopefully this means a deluxe LP edition similar to the Wolfgang pizza box.

374473_10151510126044433_1833128878_n.jp

• Amazon has dropped the price to $17.98 (more than $4)
  • Phoenix just announced on Facebook the digital/CD deluxe edition of Bankrupt! Will include a second disc "Bankrupt! Diaries" including 71 tracks of demos and sketches. Hopefully this means a deluxe LP edition similar to the Wolfgang pizza box.

really want this to go up for pre-order soon...

I know what you mean about the Two Door Cinema album! Left me wanting alot more from it. Hoping this Phoenix record is as good as the last, their albums before WAP just don't really interest me at all.

Beacon made me really sad. The teaser video released before the album came out made it sound like it was going to be awesome. And then they released it and IMO the only track worth revisiting is Handshake. 

I didn't like the album too much in the two times I listened to it. I don't think it was due to the quality, either. Even though it is godawful and didn't help things. I didn't find the melodies to be as memorable. Than again, I didn't LOVE their last album as much as a lot of people, even though I really like the opening few tracks.