J. Bannon Rare Prints Sale On His Site

Well I got the BurlesqueXHarvest mashup print, but it shows still available. Any idea if he might have to do some refunding on his end?

By the way the product shows being described as:

J. Bannon "Trap Them and Extreme Noise Terror" ARTIST PROOF Silkscreened Print

Item # JB84

Anyways defiantly looking forward to getting this, hopefully the black and white mashup. 

Thats why had to amend my post to say "I tried to order".  One of the prints I ordered was a 1 available yet it still shows and I can even add it to my cart again.

If I don't get it I will throw a temper tantrum the likes of which Vinyl Collective has never seen.

Or I'll say gosh darn it and put that money aside for the print I really really want.

Well I just spent $120 I shouldn't have.  (Insert "funny" comment about my wallet is going to hate me)

Did the Old Crow Giclee go down in price?  I've been wanting it for a while but I seem to remember it being 350.

ive been watching it for a while and i cant remember it being 350. 300$ is still a lot for a giclee, but id really love to have it too

Picked up a WInters Heart print because every time I attempted to order more prints I would get a sold out prompt, bummer.  I would have picked up more but I just got my Blackheart Tattoo prints in and framed and now I have zero room.  I still haven't had my Bannon "Fractures" print framed and it's been years.  I'm lame.