Agalloch - Pale Folklore reissue

got this today, looks great. packaging is amazing and records look clean as hell. i havent had the chance to spin it yet, but i will in a couple hours.

my only complaint is that the cardboard innersleeves are too tight and i feel like theyre going to do damage to the record. but that is easily fixed with 2 white innersleeves.

Still haven't received mine, hoping this week, that's what FREE shipping gets you I guess.

my only complaint is that the cardboard innersleeves are too tight and i feel like theyre going to do damage to the record. but that is easily fixed with 2 white innersleeves.

The OG copies had the same issue.  The second disc of the copy I had was warped, and I feel like it was because of the sleeve.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Good luck. The End is great about delaying things and not notifying people about it. What was once a great label has taken a turn for the worse.

i STILL don't have my pre-order of the white version of this. i've emailed customer service about this 3 times since March and every time they tell me "we're sorry, we should have more in the first part of september"

it's pretty ridiculous and i'm pretty pissed about it. i won't be preordering anything else from these guys after/IF i ever receive this. a 6 month wait for a pre-order is too damn long.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I'm done with ordering from that place too. Pre-ordered the Agalloch in May knowing it was going to be awhile (said August release, expected Septemberish) emailed them at the end of August and now I'm quoted "mid-November". 

Also ordered Municipal Waste - Massive Aggressive and never recieved it with my initial order. No notifications, nothing. I finally emailed and eventually got a response that it's backordered with no fulfillment in sight.

I think it's the lack of communication that bugs me the most. I get that delays and production issues happen but let me know!

I'll give them until probably December then if I don't get either, I'll have to cancel my orders and stay far away :-/

Yea, the Ulver discs are all delayed too, said they would ship them two weeks ago "at the latest" (orig date 8/22/13).  Now they're not even on the site anymore.

Still trying to figure out if my copy of white PF is the only one with a damaged groove about a minute in (huge pop/skip).  The pressing itself sucks, and the sleeves are way too tight causing warping that is audible.  Selling it on eBay (with notes about both of these fun features).

@morfiend - So I po'd this from your web store prior to posting my first comment. So you don't actually know whether or not you'll be getting this in?

Thanks for the order. Yeah, I'm still getting them in. I ordered these the day they were put up for wholesale, but the communication from the label has been poor at best. I checked the status of my order a few days ago and was told these will ship late next month or early November.

• 3 weeks later...