horse the band : pizza 10 inch

xlovecolouredx

I think Yu was just posting it in case someone was interested. It became an ebay thread because it's ridiculous to pay this much for a joke album. Well for me at least. I'm sure to some kid it's going to be a $90 album for at least the next 4 weeks.

I've never heard this band. Even the songs are jokes? Does it sound like the rest of their stuff or it was just something fun they put out?

Some of their music is actually really serious. I interviewed them a while ago and they got a little pissed about it. They're goofy dudes who like to have fun and act like jackasses but the only album they put out that was really meant to be a joke was Pizza. The best part is they post this outrageous news stories and people flip out and get all pissed off. I've never been able to figure out why the bands music is considered a joke but their press statements are taken so deadly serious.

i met horse the band yesterday because they just played in thailand among 200 viewers.

dash (bassist) so surprised which the demand of this one is higher than the band expect.

and he looks forward for press a natural death on vinyl format.

he will works for it when he backed to the states around the end of june....