Lil Wayne in critical condition

a little over 10 years ago, it was a fairly regular thing for me to trip off cough syrup.

i used to be big into acid, but it dissappered, and the closest thing was mushrooms or extacy, and i hate ex. way too expensive to boot.

i would go down to the pharmacy and steal boxes of coricidin, and eat them half a box at a time.

slowly moved on to a full box.

it's a really interesting trip, but it makes your insides feel weird, and leaves you with an ugly hangover the next day.

i've done the syrup thing back then, too. similar trip, but not nearly as intense.

it's nothing i'd condone doing now, but back then it didn't seem to bad.

a little over 10 years ago, it was a fairly regular thing for me to trip off cough syrup.

i used to be big into acid, but it dissappered, and the closest thing was mushrooms or extacy, and i hate ex. way too expensive to boot.

i would go down to the pharmacy and steal boxes of coricidin, and eat them half a box at a time.

slowly moved on to a full box.

it's a really interesting trip, but it makes your insides feel weird, and leaves you with an ugly hangover the next day.

i've done the syrup thing back then, too. similar trip, but not nearly as intense.

it's nothing i'd condone doing now, but back then it didn't seem to bad.

Triple C's, hahaha I used to throw up on purpose while on those to trip harder. Oh to be young, poor, and fucked out of your mind