Hate-Watching TV Shows

agreed on weeds. i watched the first 3 seasons in 2 days i think. because they were incredible.

watched the last 3 just because. and that finale...oh my god.

and yes, i legitimately love the oc.

Definitely The Office right now.

It's been horse shit since Michael Scott left but I've committed so much time to this show I have to see how it ends.

But my God, this final season has been atrocious. Especially the absurd Jim/Pam drama.

I'd like to go on record and state that the office has not been "Excellent" since season 4. we were just all too enamored with it to notice. Also I hate jim and pam. Hate them. 

Family Guy is still solid. Much better than anything the Simpsons have run out there the last 10 years or so.

Simpsons has it's ups and downs. I'll maintain that it had it's golden age between season 2-10 or so. The bronze age was 11-15 maybe 16, still funny but the writing wasn't as tight and constructed. Then its been nothing more than mediocre, a few episodes have broke the mold, but it's never been just plain awful the way Family Guy has. Sometimes Family Guy is the laziest show on TV. 

The Simpsons has never murdered a joke to death the way Family Guy has. I like American Dad better. Roger cracks me up. 

Jim has always gotten on my nerves on The Office. It is IMPOSSIBLE to not be able to do a parody of that character correctly: put a giant goofy nose on and look at the "fake" camera at obvious moments. The character looks at the camera ALL OF THE TIME it became annoying. I understand this may be a thing to break the 4th wall, but come on all the time?

Jim has always gotten on my nerves on The Office. It is IMPOSSIBLE to not be able to do a parody of that character correctly: put a giant goofy nose on and look at the "fake" camera at obvious moments. The character looks at the camera ALL OF THE TIME it became annoying. I understand this may be a thing to break the 4th wall, but come on all the time?

I understand your point but Jim's pranks on Dwight in the early seasons and even some in the later seasons trump this

Can I say... Hardcore Pawn! The residents in that Detroit area act so terrible! I am pretty sure people go to the shop and act up just to get on tv.

I have heard that the way this works is that the TruTv producers talk to people in the parking lot and encourage them to cause a scene. So it isn't scripted, but it isn't entirely real either. Same thing with Parking Wars or whatever they call the one where they follow a meter maid going around giving tickets.

Can I say... Hardcore Pawn! The residents in that Detroit area act so terrible! I am pretty sure people go to the shop and act up just to get on tv.

I was talking to one of the security guards on that show for a while. we're actually still pretty tight. he has people scream in his face multiple times a day, all he does is laugh and shake his head, which riles them up even more.

I do love this show, I feel bad that Barry always strikes out. Remember when that other guy killed himself In real life? Terrible.

Yeah that was nuts.

I also have read multiple articles and interviews with Dave Hester who said people behind the show went in and put stuff in lockers and shit.

Crazy? YUUPPPPPPPP

Secret Life of the American Teenager this show is genuinely awful. the worst writing/dialogue/plotlines of any show since 7th Heaven. but once you start watching it, YOU CANT. LOOK. AWAY.

I hate-watch The View occasionally and they introduced me to this show, which i now also hate-watch occasionally. It blows my mind a little that such a show exists. 7th Heaven i genuinely liked as a child though; I think i was just in love with Jessica Biels character.